<Lionheart>|Alliance|Whitemane-PVP|Semi-Hardcore|Tues/Fri/Sun 6 PM - 9 PM PST

Well, I mean, actually in many classic wow encounters resistance is very helpful.

2 Likes

That’s a different kind of resistance Xhane.

3 Likes

Do you like mana biscuits? And getting caught in STV? If you’re not into Stitches, and have half a brain…if you’re into making war at midnight, in the dunes of Southhold…then write to me and join my guild. <3

3 Likes

Just put in an application as a Holy Paladin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Be with you shortly, keep an eye on your discord adds!

2 Likes

Glad to be here with this guild! Very friendly group with an active discord - If you are looking for not only organized progression, but also a great social group to relive that classic experience with, Lionheart is the place to be

4 Likes

This just in, a couple fury warriors would be of great value to the guild!

3 Likes

LETS GO. I feel like classic is sitting next to a black hole. Time has stopped it seems. Can’t wait.

Good group of people so far. Come join the family.

4 Likes

Is it Monday-funday yet?

4 Likes

5 more days Phirt

3 Likes

IT’S THE FINAL COUNT DOWN! the anticipation is overwhelming

4 Likes

We’ll make it, just a little bit longer!

3 Likes

the only thing i want for my birthday is for more people to join us!

4 Likes

(insert overly positive message)

4 Likes

Lionheart is still seeking 1 Mage, 1 Warlock, 2 Warriors, 2 Rogues, and 1 Holy Priest! Get those apps in :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello!

Pretty interested in joining your guild. I’m rolling a Mage.

Battlenet is Vexilari#1797
Discord is Vex#3957

3 Likes

Come get some of this BREAD while you still can :point_right: :sunglasses: :point_right:

3 Likes

5 days left, we got a few spots still open!

3 Likes

My excitement is growing, and so is the guild! :slight_smile: I think that if you are still looking for a solid, dedicated place to consider setting roots down - this is it. Take a look at the website and come on by!

Special bonus points for my sisters in arms that will join me in the masochist journey of DPS casting (mage/warlock)

blessed.

4 Likes

Sorry I’m late, I just added you!

3 Likes