<Lionguard> Rebuilding the Ranks for the Next Conflict

Lionguard, formerly a highly ranked strike force made up of unrelentingly dedicated members tasked with the defense of the leadership of the Alliance. The unit bravely carried out its commitment to the kingdom and its citizens in open combat against the unruly Horde, at any place and at any time.

Truly Exemplars of their time. The Lionguard name now once again represents a unified pack that protects its own and represents itself with Pride and honour on and off the battlefield.

While the roots of Lionguard are and always will be PvP, we have grown to encompass all of the PvE aspects of the game we all love.
Lionguard is a place for a community of gamers to unite under one banner as a welcoming & warm community that many of us call home. We are a family. A family we protect with voracious vigor and virility.

Proud of our alliance heritage, We aim to provide a place in which our members can hang out and play together in a friendly, warm & welcoming environment. Having survived near disastrous attempts at its destruction. We carry on the traditions of loyalty and friendship that our forbears held close to their hearts.

For the Alliance,

Soryin Stonesword

5 Likes

LionGuard has a very laid back atmosphere and very nice players some very skilled ones to boot

3 Likes

If you’re looking for an Alliance wpvp guild that prides itself on honor and professionalism, look no further than Lionguard. The Vigilantes have had the pleasure of riding with these folks in to battle on many occasions and i always manage to learn something new. Awesome crew!

Pride and Glory!

3 Likes

The Lion Slayer sleeps no longer.

Lionguard is prepared to fight! We are still on the lookout for honorable members of the Alliance to join us!

3 Likes

Bump for the soldiers of Lionguard. They bring tactics and wpvp strategy to the next level.

2 Likes

One of the best guilds on ED.

2 Likes

Awesome group of people to play with!! For the Alliance!!

2 Likes

i’ve been in the guild for about 4 years now and can attest to the guild’s sexiness

2 Likes

What time of the day is the guild planning on being active after pre patch hits ?

2 Likes

The guild is mostly active in the evenings and on weekends.

1 Like

Join and experience the full potential of fun and wPvP that the game has to offer I have been a member for a little over 3 years and I wouldn’t play with any other group of friends. The discord is a blast. The guild events are a blast. The wpvp action is a blast(because Emerald Dream is second-to-none) The cannon-fire is a blast. And the blast is a blast.

We also participate in PvE for gearing up for pvp. If there is an aspect of this game that you like, we do it (erp excluded). If you are looking for a group that will back you up and give you plenty of opportunities to participate, look us up! We have a page on the guild-finder in game. Or hit me up in game. Or Soryin. Or anyone. Oreos.

4 Likes

Lionguard has seen great success over the last few days but we still need more champions of the Alliance to come join the fight with us! Every solider matters and in order to stand up to the villainous Horde we need every champion we can get.

War mode on!

FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

3 Likes

Do you guys run M+, any casual raids?

1 Like

We do dabble in the dungeon delving and dragon slaying you speak of, heroic raid will be cleared and mythic progression will follow

1 Like

For the Alliance!

2 Likes

For the Alliance!

2 Likes

If I was Alliance this would be one of the two guild i’d look at joining on ED. /salute

4 Likes

Good thing you are not Alliance you Horde filth! Be gone from our lands.

4 Likes

True soldiers of the Alliance, defenders of the crown and just awesome people to hang with!

Pride and Glory!

2 Likes