Lindormi's Voice change

was SUCH a bad idea. so out of touch.

Her previous voice was so good. This new one is cringe. kill it with fire.

3 Likes

me when i insult someone’s capability to voice act, which is a legitimate career path.

let’s hear your voice samples, OP. you can do better, i’m sure.

OP probably isn’t being hired and paid for a voice acting position.

9 Likes

game in permamute for me after hearing toddy

5 Likes

Ugh! dislike both of those explorer people for horde and alliance. Toddy and what’s her face the blood elf. One is loud and annoying and the other one sounds like she’s always tricking me somehow. Like an evil Disney character. Lol

2 Likes

I literally do hire voice actors (for streaming series, televsion)

lol

3 Likes

And so it begins, wrong-sounding NPCs.

Oh? What series?

1 Like

Needs to be sent to a inescapable cave on a random broken piece of land mass in Argus.

2 Likes

Several shows across 2 IPs

1 Like

got it, so no names to mention, they must be terrible if they are nameless. Might have something to do with the person casting the voice actors.

Lol. Who hurt you?

It’s very apparent you have suffered some form of damage or trauma in your life.

4 Likes

Who’s the one who whined over the voice acting? Sorry you are so bad at casting you are ashamed of the title of the “shows” you claim you do casting for.

i have no idea who lindormi is.

damn i’m bad at this game and life.

6 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

Bruh, why you so invested in this? Somebody gave an opinion on the forums. Disagree with it? Cool. Move on then.

8 Likes

Okay? so I thought the previous voice actor was cute. and this new one sounds like a South Park parody lmao.

how is that at all the same personally attacking me and my career? How brain dead would one have to be to just tell some random stranger over the internet who I work for.

Like are you serious? LOL. Whats it like being an incel? you have so much pent of rage. Please leave our schools alone. Thanks!!

4 Likes

i just wowhead looked it up and she’s the pandaren visaged bronze dragon who gives out mythic keystones at the end of dungeons and in valdrakken.

i have never done a mythic since BFA. and i think that was in an alternate timeline so maybe I haven’t done a mythic at all.

She had a rock star’s voice previously apparently so maybe that’s why they’re mad about it.

You mean like you just did at the start of the thread? Are you really that dense? Or are you just that much of a stuck up person?

Reads a WHOLE lot like a personal attack, but I guess it is only okay when you do it huh.

5 Likes

It seems they enjoy being toxic in every post they make in every thread.

4 Likes