Limited Supply Vender Recipes

There’s more nuance to it that has yet to be acknowledged. It is not a bug, the feral community agrees. That isn’t what I’m referring to.

Why are you guys not responding to any posts about feral energy tic happening at 19 energy… You fixed it for rogues? At least acknowledge you guys are looking into it??

1 Like

Go ahead find me where they said a variance in energy ticks (19-22) is WAI. You can’t because they didn’t, this is what they are fixing.

1 Like

My guess? Nothing needs to be addressed. It’s working as intended, and feral players need to get good.

1 Like

Blockquote My guess? Nothing needs to be addressed. It’s working as intended, and feral players need to get good.

Not a good argument when they reverted the pally nerf, a much more substantial reversion than feral energy would be.

That’s a cute troll

This.

/ten_characters

You mean the one that was already fixed and was just waiting for the hot fix to be implemented?

Anyone arguing against the cat nerf reversion ITT is legitimately just terrified of being out dpsed by an already D-tier dps role

1 Like

Many hot fixes later and no implementation, this is why the Druid community is upset

Wrong context dude

TBC energy ticks is fine, but at least cut out the bugged 19 energy ticks that’s far more alarming.

It’s not a troll. High end feral players are complaining about not be able to utilise a very niche and specific playstyle. Learn to use another playstyle. High end players need to adapt to changes. It’s almost like this is an RPG or something.

TBC energy ticks is fine, but at least cut out the bugged 19 energy ticks that’s far more alarming.

TBC energy ticks are not fine. 19 energy ticks will be fixed, the feral community at the very least wants the correct timeline for our energy nerf (ZA/SW patch) and have classic energy till then; how TBC actually was

It’s not a troll. High end feral players are complaining about not be able to utilise a very niche and specific playstyle. Learn to use another playstyle. High end players need to adapt to changes. It’s almost like this is an RPG or something.

We get it, you don’t enjoy competing at a “high end”. No need to discount the players that do and are affected by the change.

Cool, but what about feral druid energy? #fixthetick

2 Likes

The “learn to use another playstyle” thing. What other playstyle? Sit and wait?

AFK playstyle, or monobear obviously

Ticks of 20 please and thank you. That’s all we ask

How convenient, the thing that doesn’t effect you is fine (losing 20 energy on shapeshift) but getting 1 less energy every now and then is REPREHENSIBLE.

1 Like