<Limbo> {H} PvP Guild Recruitment - 6:30 - 9:30 est

Limbo is a guild made because I believe that raid’s can be progressed through and cleared without min maxing every detail and requiring guild members to work in WoW like a second job, it’s a game lets relax a little.

-Loot System -
Open bid DKP with main spec and certain classes on specific items getting bonus points added to their bid on the item. Very few hard reserve items in raids is the idea.

-Member Expectations-
Be kind and helpful to members respect when someone wants to stop a conversation because it is making them uncomfortable. To that extent I expect there to be little to no bigotry in the guild. With not being able to tell true feeling instead of jokes or memes I prefer to air on the side of caution.

-Raid Times-
Wednesday / 6:30 - 9:30 pm est

Thursday / 6:30 - 9:30 pm est

(Optional Day if people want to progress/finish the weeks raids) Sunday / 6:30-9:30 pm est

-Goals-
To clear all raids at a moderate pace and make friends along the way in a relaxed guild environment.

discord.gg/EACjVHM - Feel free to hop on or message me to ask any questions about the guild or give ideas or suggestions on how to do things. Discord is a bit of a WiP but will get better over time. You can also contact me in battlenet (Brild#11520).

1 Like