Lil'Bonechewer

Finally completed the Worm Theory Achievement but I didn’t get the pet :frowning: I notice a couple of other posts regarding this issue so hopefully they fix the bug soon.

2 Likes

I also completed the PVP quest for the stagshell today, along with this one and BOTH are bugged and not awarding the pet :woman_facepalming:

i have the same issue… i did the achievement and was not awarded the pet… and blizzard says that they dont know the fix for this so i dont know when we will receive the pet.

Blizzard said that? Where?

Remte confirmed in the Discord that the pet IS awarded on the PTR, so I assume the fix has been made there and will come Soon™-ish.

Oops, I misread something

According to the hotfix notes for today, Soon is now.

BTW, I theorize that the second point (1/1 not cageable) is the reason we weren’t getting the pet awarded with the achievement earlier: it would have been cageable and repeatable, so Blizzard decided we couldn’t have the pet until Fun had been Fixed.

1 Like

Actually, Soon™ was yesterday.

Sorry, I updated the Bug Report thread, but not this one. And the people who already completed the achieve should find the pet automatically rewarded in their roster, as I did.

I’m old. The days blend together.

But I didn’t especially notice the pet being added to my collection yesterday evening. I’ll have to look again.

1 Like

No, I received the pet like I was supposed to when I got the achievement. There was a bug preventing some people from getting it - it wasn’t held back on purpose.

1 Like