Lil'Abom missing Torso

Ok, I managed to collect 4 of the 5 parts, over 4 characters, because I was trying to see if any of them could get the Torso. I got it on 2 of my 4 characters with WM on and 1 with WM off, however both ways on my other 2 characters, neither WM on or off worked, the torso did not show up.

Not sure if it because one of the quests for the Necro Assault has a quest where a part to retrieve is on the very spot the torso appears. But if 2 of my characters could get it, then that is probably not the case. I looked at the other spawn points and there is nothing there. A friend of mine did it on one of her characters with WM on got the torso turned WM off and got another torso just after, so I am not sure what is up with it only showing up part of the time for certain characters.

I just want 3 of them (have 2 made) for my collection. Not gonna buy it on the AH since people are charging 100k for a level 1 common…No need since I am only missing 1 torso, and neither of my other characters can get it. Why does it not show up, I sat there with one character for an hour and others were coming and getting it but it didn’t show up for me.

I had no issues finding all the parts on both of my 60s (war mode on, horde & alliance, same server).

Are you sure your characters don’t have a torso hiding in your inventory somewhere? Have you tried doing a search in your bags?

1 Like

Any chance you might have a torso already, in bags or bank? I’ve just been collecting parts casually but have never found one I already have.

EDIT: So much for that theory. 20 minutes later I find a Right Hand in the cave, and I already have one of those in my bag.

1 Like

I checked my bags and my bank, no Torso on either character, so I will try again tomorrow after reset.

Going to be harder tomorrow with reset as the Nerolord Assault will be over and new faction one will be up…I tried finding those parts before the NL Assault was up at Pent hold…never could find any of them but when the NL assault showed up all my level 60’s that are in the maw can find them …I got full 5 of each pet though 3 days of the assault was on at Pent Hold.

These are locations listed on Wowhead I used to find torso each time…
/way #1543 36.4 64.4 Lil’Abom Torso
/way #1543 36.9 67.4 Lil’Abom Torso
/way #1543 39.9 62.6 Lil’Abom Torso

I would also get Handy Notes with packages for these zones and SL…it marks the map with locations of each part for this battle pet.

2 Likes

I was able to get all during the assault. I was under the impression the items despawn once you loot them and are single loot, so maybe someone is just getting to them before you on that character and you have to wait for it to respawn? I could be wrong though.

Figured out what was wrong. Went yesterday to the Necro assault and voila, torso was there. I think there was a glitch when the last assault for Necro they had a quest that you had to pick up construct parts, and one of the parts you had to pick up for the quest just happened to be right on top of where the torso would show up. I think that is why it would sometimes show up and sometimes not show up.

turned warmode on and it was there during NL Assault.