Likelihood of layering?

Stop crying if you can’t handle the wait the door is waiting for you it’s not on other to make you happy leave.

Are you forum stalking me, boo? b-b-but thought you didnt care about me? :joy: :joy:

Nope just calling you out if you can’t handle it leave simple as that.

Let me check my magic 8 Ball, just give it a shake and voila!

It says ‘it is a guarantee for layering, unless in the next two weeks while we try to figure out what that fix we supposedly have in internal testing is we can think of something even worse and less Vanilla-like to put into the game and then bungle it’.

I love how specific my 8-ball is.

Why would I leave? Fixes are coming. You’re still mad because I told you whitemane didnt want transfers? Oof.

Good lord please cry more but mY qUe like I said you are not special you can wait like everyone else or leave. How are you not getting this

are you the person that almost quit because of wpvp in P2 or am i thinking of someone else?

I’m pretty special. Can you tell me some more about how you dont care, though?

p2 was pure garbage, but no. i complained a lot, and got exactly what i wanted in the form of BG release getting pushed forward. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, after all.

i’ve always been pve/rp on this game. being alliance on a pvp server in classic didn’t seem like the best idea because every try hard looking for a leg up in pvp decided to zug zug.

Eh, its fine now. No complaints about the open world pvp situation now. It was pretty absurd when there were no bgs for the sweaties to languish in, though.

i got myself a forum vacation for my opinions on horde in P2 but i’m glad to hear it’s not as bad now as it was. :stuck_out_tongue:

the tears from horde when it comes to battleground queues have a way of really taking the sting out of the vietnam-like experience that was p2 as alliance.

Oh you are some kind of special LOL.

You’re my biggest fan. <3

i’m reading some threads right now where horde are crying about alliance premading in wsg/ab. i wonder if they realize they ran all of the casual alliance pvpers off with their reroll horde or quit during P2?

Layering would make 0 sense in relation to a server-wide event (aq opening).

lets be real, barring some major changes, aq gate opening is going to be a complete dumpster fire on the full-high pop realms.

do you think all the zug zug servers have enough alliance to open the gates without blizz doing it for them?