Lightning's Blade old timers <3

Naxx down, we did it Lightning’s Blade!

Anyone on Faerlina Horde?

Formerly know as:

Mercenary from Aftermath

Now:
Joshie

Xan here - the former hardstuck R12 Warlock from Lightning’s Blade. Made it to R14 this time around on Scyno (warlock) playing on Sulfuras. SUP

<---- Gocchin from TBC/Wrath LB am on Faerlina. I know a few of folks from LB are Horde on Sulfuras or Earthfury

Sup old timers.

Aw, sorry I missed this. What a nice sentiment.

You posted this 4 years, so I doubt you’re going to see this. I remember TheGoddess. I was one of the officers in, I think, Servants of TheGoddess from the end of Vanilla into the first little bit of BC. We’re still friends on myspace… but no one checks that place anymore. including both of us. I don’t know what happened since Burning Crusade ended.

As far as everyone else here, I doubt I’m even a footnote on this server. I was here before patch 1.08. I know I was 60 before that patch went live. I was in Time Shift, which never really did much. We made it to BWL but disbanded at Vael. I eventually switched to warlock and even got into Inner Core before they all left the server, but that was in BC. I can’t remember if it was before or after we got server first Naxx and Obsidian Sanctum though. A screenshot of my corpse is probably somewhere on Mia’s ganking website.

2 Likes

< Timeless >Azuric

aka < Timeless > Windchill. OG!

Hotwired here still playing my rogue on retail. I also have my rogue on classic. Feeling old but still kicking. Wonder where you all are? Miss the old days :woozy_face:

This thread is neat.