Lightning's Blade old timers <3

Well I’m a dumbass and I rolled on Faerlina

Mia come gank us on Herod, most of us rolled Alliance. This is Jassy the druid from LB.

I see a lot of names from the vanilla days in this thread. I’m playing Classic over on Skeram, definitely not doing the R14 grind again for sure.

That being said, < Entropy > is on Alliance Faerlina as Relapse if you want to come say hi. Some old names are still around, and more folks will be coming to play once they’ve taken care of some important real life business.

I’ve also got a character in Clan Hex with Raelis (Mysticsyn) on Kurinaxx Horde for those of you who want to say hi to him.

Wow I knew it wasn’t a coincidence I was seeing all those same guild names so I had to google it…

I wasn’t really a forum user but you might’ve seen me out and about on LB back in the day.

-havik/morrowind

faerlina, rofl who was the potato that picked that server.

Did Aftermath/AFGM have many people come back? If so what server you all on?

wow some names here going way back! Generichero here from Group 1 / Balance of Power team; played Lanna / Mjolnir in expansions. With classic launch on a whim I gave it a whirl and against my better judgement starting to play again. Rolled humie pally on Arcanite Reaper if anyone wants to hollar rolling as MadMagnus now. Lots of fond memories of the LB crew “fine people on both sides”

Ciao

Core of folks decided that while yeah, streamers are annoying, it’ll keep the server alive and very populated for the long haul. I just ignore that sort of thing, it’s not that bad anymore honestly, it’s just the queue times that get to me

Merad/Zaylas etc is with us in Entropy (Relapse) on Faerlina. I know Spedery is on Herod. Not really sure about any of the others

you also know when those streamers quit, their lemmings will quit to eventually killing the server slowly.

Thorgrander From Sigil during the BWL/AQ days!

LF Heremod, Suave, DrWily, Randomizer, Nolan. Anyone who’d recognize me! PST

Specialy you Heremod ol pal.

Herod (A) Digital Gangsters
Digital Gangsters is an original Lightning’s Blade guild. In the past we have cleared all content at a competitive clip, realm firsts, top 30 world kills in addition to outstanding PvPers from rank 14, rank 1 gladiators and BlizzCon tournament prize competitors.
We are looking to relive these experiences in a zero-drama setting and are searching for likeminded people to fill out the ranks.
Raid times are subject to change but as of right now it is Thursday and Sunday at 9 EST. Looking to clear all content in 1 to 2 nights a week during this phase and enjoy PVP, 5 man’s etc. on other days.

As of right now we are opening recruitment for a limited amount of time to cap off our limited needs.

Warlock High
Hunter Medium
Rogue Medium
Paladin Medium
Druid Medium
Warrior Low
Priest Low
Mage Closed

Please msg with any questions: Guile#1990 Elvy#11355 Daen#1472

THE GREAT HUNT HAS BEGUN !

thegreathunt.xyz

red=dead, its the law

• Zya & Zyk
1 Like

and pvp is around the corner, so much joy for the future drama

Please be on heartseeker! Miss you guys!

What is your ingame name Hiba?
Alliance or Horde?

I have an alliance priest named Asma. My rogue Hiba is in the works :slight_smile:

Miss pvping with you and Zyk. Mia too, that’s why I made a priest lol

You will be in our Scalp Collection!

thegreathunt.xyz PHASE 2

CONTINUES! :wink:

/sneaks in, licks all the frosting off the donuts, and sneaks back out. O.o

who’s AQ ready?