Lightning's Blade old timers <3

Fiercestrike :slight_smile:
Adding you on discord hehe

1 Like

hello friends

Where is my baby Nadders at?

2 Likes

Priestuss / Enforcer here. Coming back at least some for classic. Hope to try to join the same server as old friends.

Clinton Andrews, levelonenoob please PM me asap. Guile#1990

soooo… was a server picked yet?

1 Like

Hmmmm…fresh meat!

Zyk

wow classic with old friends count me in

2 Likes

Ez, sup GM bro. Not sure yet I will know by Sunday. Hope all is well and hello everyone great to see the incredible energy.

These posts have brought back so many memories! Shout out to Ming, TerminatorX, SammyJ, Cheese, the undead priest, Aedack, Jerin the rogue, Sindar and all you homies from Demonhunters. Tangii and all the R 14’s. I dueled for DAYS /played with you all on my blue-geared pally Jabeth. Waaaayyy back when Perdition’s Blade looked like a little crappy curved firey hook. Hope to see some of you in classic! I mainly played my rogue “Rightarm” on Hakkar before it became a spanish-speaking server. Shout out to Eternal Union and Ayrll the R14 gnome mage and The Knuckleheads!

1 Like

Ohhhhh dear. This could be trouble.

1 Like

hello hows everyone doing hey Fancypantsz ! nice to see all these old players :smiley: add me !!! Coldskin#1979

1 Like

Wow, TerminatorX and SammyJ? Naming the real old schoolers.

Ok so seriously now that Blizzard announced the classic servers, where are we playing

so who is grinding r14 again?

According to the FB Group, looks like it is going to Thalnos.

it’s crazy to see so many that i remember from ages ago, looking forward to seeing everyone in game

1 Like

Sup Berethor 8)
Too old and beat up for R14 a second time. I may play tho. I’m still not sure yet.

1 Like

Damn wheres all the Fallen Angels and Aftermath people at :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Wow!! Add me

Artpharazon#1785