Lightning Lasso

Delete this post.

No, bring light to how busted it is

4 Likes

So since it’s a channeling spell you can cast while running, you could cast it and run behind a pillar where you can’t be silenced?

Lmaoooo what is this game

6 Likes

What’s the CD?

30 ten chars

Yall overreacting its 48% over 6 seconds, like it ticks for 14k, you act like other classes dont do 48% in less globals

1 Like

you’re lying

It will get nerfed… no doubt about it. It was probably a typo… supposed to be 4.8 percent… not 48…lol

2 Likes

Everyone else gets to be dumb AF OP once in a while, shaman, historically the most shat on class in the game are having their turn. I, for one, welcome our new Ele overlords. Enjoy your time in the sun you Sith Lord mofos! :slight_smile:

You probably still won’t get invited to m+, but at least you get to play part of the game.

1 Like

Except it stuns and it’s ranged.

lightning lasso was the first wtf moment of this patch for me

3 Likes

Really? The first??!!!

Like Rogue 1 shots from trait stacking wasn’t?
ToD 1 shots wasn’t?
Fire mage face roll?
There have been tons of wtf moments :weary::rofl:

1 Like

Well fortunately all Melee specs have been like this for a long time now. If Blizz just deleted casters from PvP instead of keeping them around as free kills/the only specs that take skill they’d be able to launch mobile arena today.

Yet casters have dominated the last 2 expansions lul. They are more brain dead then melee.

War/Ele/Healer anyone? It will be broken…

It takes a lot of skill to setup a lightning lasso / gpyro

Seems ridic for 2s but for 3s there should be enough opportunity to interupt right? From your teammates at least…

I mean, sharpened blades made it to live… this is hardly any worse than that.

thank you talby

hope ur happy