Lightly Spicy Venthy Flavor-Text Updates (spoilers)

So earlier on Alpha/Beta, in the Venthyr Sanctum aka Sinfall, which is a place where “dark magic” and “experiments” were done that led to the Light “retaliating”, and was the center of Prince Renathal’s power as Harvester of Dominion (each Harvester has a base), the altar where we place the Medallions over the course of the leveling and covenant campaigns had sinstones with text and some had “Renathal’s Notes”, but not all.

Now all do, and some have changed!

Note: Sinfall is also where the “Enemy Infilatration - Preface” book is! Sinfall is also where the “Tower of the Unseen Guests” is (which is the self-name of the Nathrezim, aka the Thal’kituun aka The Unseen Guests.

The Sinstone of Revendreth

Dominion

Pride

Desire

Avarice

Envy

Dread

Wrath

Special emphasis on the Renathal’s Notes for Wrath!

What is worse is that [the Stonewright, Harvester of Wrath] is one of the first venthyr, like myself [Prince Renathal, Harvester of Dominion] and the Curator[, Harvester of Greed]. She was not made from a soul but willed into being by Denathrius himself

Prince Renathal, the Curator, and the Stonewright are all EXTENSIONS/FRAGMENTS OF DENATHRIUS.

At the end of the Castle Nathria raid, Remornia (Denathrius’ talking sword) consumes him, and Prince Renathal captures the sword and we take it to Sinfall.

Renathal by that point is almost done with making the Crown of the Harvesters, which contains the power of all 7 Medallions of Sin and with the help of the Temple of Loyalty and boss swolekin Forgelite Prime Mikanikos, we purge it of Denathrius’ control over the wearer of the crown.

Via the raid we release Kael’thas and his questline is part of us getting the last two Medallions, Envy from the Tithelord and Dominion from Kelthuzzad.

I believe given Renathal being an extension of Denathrius that he will consume Denathrius and thus fully become the new Sire of Revendreth with a crown to boot.

6 Likes

You keep using this word. And not to describe food.

:cactus:

3 Likes

If it makes me yell or gasp IRL as I’m reading it’s spicy

2 Likes

It loses its oomph when you use it too much.

1 Like

Bro we have a possible Nathrezim-turned-Death-Eternal who may or may not be either the author or the recipient of a report detailing plans that have lead to all current Warcraft lore now having decided to not only create the entire zone and shape souls into his image BUT ALSO create the primary zone NPC that seeks to replace him from his own will and being.

Ie, a Mini Hypothetical Nathrezim is trying to replace and possibly consume a Nathrezim

Assuming Denathrius is the author or recipient of the report, will Renathal receive those memories if he consumes Denathrius like blood-memories work in many vampire video games and movies and TV shows?

Will Denathrius “take over” Renathal if he consumes Denathrius’s essence?

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

So many questions

1 Like

No. Renathal will be a good leader to replace the corrupt one.

1 Like

Don’t listen to them, queen.

3 Likes

Hm. I read it differently than you did in my first pass… but it could be because I don’t look too deeply into PTR stuff. I tend to wait for what’s released. So maybe you are more informed.

Is he saying all of the first Venthyr were willed into being? As if by virtue of just being a first Venthyr, she was willed into being?

Or

Is he just saying that among the first Venthyr, some were willed into being, and she was among that group?

Because he doesn’t say “we first venthyr were all willed into being”. He says “she” was.

But if you are right, and a good portion of an entity willed into being can defeat the evil portion and take over… maybe that will happen to Sylvanas. Maybe she has a good slice of herself somewhere in the Shadowlands, and we help it stop the evil portion.

Maybe Arthas shaved off a lot of her good, and kept the darker portion around. And when she killed herself, the Jailor split whatever good was left. And we have to piece them together.

Maybe Calia finds the good part of every Forsaken and merges it with them to make them whole again… :face_vomiting:

This is also how I read it.

Maybe. But imagine a situation where yes he is good but Denathrius exists as an alter ego within himself, and should he falter and commit sins like Denathrius did, then Denathrius would take over.

That’d be cool

It’s so hard Posting While Bisexual :sob:

The latter. Presumably, perhaps, each First Harvester was “willed by Denathrius”, but in questing we learn the current Tithelord is Tithelord number 200-something.

But as of right now only Curator, Stonewright and Renathal are the “originals” of their role.

Prince Renathal was the first Venthyr that came into existence as per other questing and I believe Blizzard previews. Reference is on wowpedia.

I have a feeling each Eternal “works” differently based on where they came from, but possibly yes

Nah but I am hoping for Calia to learn some stuff from the House of Rituals. Lich Calia when.

What’s his face drew a decent lich calia. Blizzard get on that.

2 Likes

Not even a mention from Wowhead, the DISRESPECT, when I pointed this out yesterday on the forums and 3 days ago on every discord :expressionless:

What’s a blood elf warlock gotta do to get some respect :sob:

6 Likes

It’s okay Baal, we still love you and how enthusiastic you are <3

3 Likes

Eh I don’t.

1 Like

Well you are are Bloodelf! We could overlook the warlock part sure, but that bloodelf thing …
Hm … on the other hand, you could change that fancy circlet with some awesomely blue tentacles, with teh next patch you can even keep your summer tan, that would probably cause some respect. Hm?

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, WoWhead is generally pretty incestuous in regards to the articles that get posted. The people that make the posts have a very small pool of people that they will ‘reference’ or get information from, unless it’s from a very heavily updooted Reddit thread, when they can’t really get away with it.

1 Like