Lightforged / Draenei customization Feedback Thread. Currently the new options are lacking in fantasy

My sun runs out soon but please keep posting for LFD (and Draenei) customizations :pray: :heart:

5 Likes

Let’s really hope not lmao.

I hear ya.

Hope people really push for more LFD stuff and don’t just forget them.

2 Likes

I LOVE this idea.

I’ll do my best to help keep this thread alive.

4 Likes

Dark purple skin for lightforged would also be interesting to contrast with the golden plates!

Thanks!

5 Likes

I wish there were more jewlery color option, and that metal color and gem color were separate. The way they have it right now feels so self-limiting. Like if they wanted to add just one new gem color they would have to turn that into 6 new options because of metal colors. Y’all get what I’m saying? :confounded:

6 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s been suggested yet, it probably has because it’s a great suggestion, but different colored body runes/metallic imprints/whatever those lenticular foil looking things are actually called would be fantastic.
Brighter, more visible runes/metallic imprints, jumping off of that point, would also be great, because you can barely see the runes as they are now.

Going off of a tangent from the runes, but still keeping in theme with different colors, I’d love to have different eye color choices.
My Draenei, for example, is Lightforged, but because of RP (and because I just like the color purple tbh) I play her as having purple eyes instead of the brilliant golden eyes the regular Lightforged have.

Same thing with the runes and the fancy gold plating along the spine, stomach, back of the arms and shoulders, purple matching the datamined LF Heritage Armor that we still don’t have for some reason. https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/680934.jpg?maxWidth=2700

9 Likes

can we get skinny male draenei
the men are too big to be taken seriously…
and give them a handsome face that doesnt look chad.

just use female model shrink the hips and take off the cha chas.

4 Likes

Pretty boy faces for male Draenei.

5 Likes

If they made it work for Sylvar then they can make it work for draenei. :triumph:

1 Like

Yes, that’d be better.

More colours and visibility would go a long way.

Yeah different eye colours for both. With LF maybe being a bit brighter/whiter in general would be cool.

I don’t think modifying the female would work well, but Doesn’t Velen have a skinnier model anyway?

In any case
I found this concept online which looks fantastic, amazingly well done and fitting with current draenei too

https://i.imgur.com/XQO28UN.jpg
4 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/XQO28UN.jpg
That’s actually, uh, kinda cursed :laughing:
I think it’s the face, but yeah Velen does have a skinnier model, or at least it’s not so top heavy. That would be nice too.

2 Likes

Yas! I’d love a dark violet for Lightforged too.

Like these. They actually did a great job with warmer and golden skin colors, we just need that pinky and violet color, along with onyx of course to complete the set :blush:

I agree that violet should Clearly be a color LFD can access as both the Naaru and their alternate heritage set can utilize the color.

And dropping the male body type toggle concept that a couple people have posted;

https://m.imgur.com/XQO28UN

7 Likes

The coloration is a bit too dark honestly it looks voidy. It needs more golds, browns, and beiges

1 Like

I support the glowy goat people. Keep fighting my friends. Good luck in your quests!

down with the abominations!

Yes, please, ma’am/sir! The one on the right.

1 Like

:newspaper_roll:

Give more Light inspired options for the race infused with the Light.

4 Likes

Finished editing the OP with a lot of the options suggested here and more.

More stuff for normal draenei added, and some ideas for both.

Also used the preview tool so the post doesn’t look as gigantic and it’s easier to read.

But you can find every idea expanded there.

4 Likes

Maybe sunburst eye options where the outter area is a red while becoming yellow toward the center? Similar to N’zoth eyes but not nearly as harsh looking.

2 Likes

Looks fresh :ok_hand:

Good job! :hugs:

Similar to this?

A nice pinky orange maybe? Reminiscent of a sunset :city_sunrise:

I’d also really adore that red hair color for LFD too :hugs:

1 Like