Lightforged / Draenei customization Feedback Thread. Currently the new options are lacking in fantasy

Using my TL3 powers to post any images in the OP or that haven’t been displayed yet in the threads :face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs:

Edited this post now that I’m actually at my computer to refine the list and have them line up with each of Averyx’s points properly.

12 Likes

Those examples look so good.

Onyx skin seems to be by far the most asked thing for them since their launch, akin to NB eyes requests.

Oh just saw this, thanks a lot! that is pretty helpful /hug!

6 Likes

It’s honestly a bit depressing we haven’t heard anything back about Lightforged. There’s certainly a lot of discussion going on about them, but it gets sort of buried under a lot of the elf stuff.

7 Likes

Drives home the point that they saw Lightforged and HM as throwaway races to justify selling BFA earlier.

5 Likes

Considering the extra texture/3D work that went into void elves, even with them using the same model as belfs, and how Nightborne got a fully custom model with stance changes…

3 Likes

Goblins should get focus first.

1 Like

People can ask for what they want without preventing you from getting what you want. Instead of posting unconstructive comments in a thread that doesn’t appeal to your desires, post in the Goblin Customization thread or make your own. This is confusing behavior that seems to be getting more popular as of late. Leave these people alone.

7 Likes

Oh wow these look great! I’ve only seen the first photo but the other two are awesome. I’d love to have that for my character haha!

4 Likes

Also, please make more lightforged weapons available, like the white crystal bow.

6 Likes

They should have a trait that makes their tattoos glow to the max level when entering combat, similar to the void elf entropic embrace

4 Likes

Also white, pinkish white, and orange eyes

3 Likes

This would be pretty awesome TBH. “Overcharged with light” is a pretty fun idea. Maybe shine brighter after a while too.

2 Likes

Also velen-like forehead runes for regular draenei that only appears in combat

4 Likes

I do think regular draenei could get floating runes too. Maybe only in blue.

And Lightforged could get the option of more floating runes to compensate. Over their hands and hooves maybe, or shoulders. Or even horns.

4 Likes

I support this whole post and just wanted to emphasize this part, too, because yeah - normal Draenei also deserve broken horns and horn jewelry!

4 Likes

Another idea is glowing hair or glowing strands/highlights!

Yeah! honestly imagine a jewelry design for each horn type. It might be a lot would look sooo awesome.

Also replace the broken horns with metal/crystal ones.

3 Likes

Give us OG demon goat horns as a LFD mutation Blizzard.

https://i.imgur.com/Bdoex9q.jpg

3 Likes

Yo, so did they ever confirm that one talbuk mount was for lfd pallies? Is it in the PTR?

3 Likes

Yes, cute goat mutations would be awesome!

No confirmation yet, but I’m sure they are really.

2 Likes

I’m scared they’re gonna forget about then I’d have resurrected my LF pally for nothing >_>

3 Likes