Lightforged / Draenei customization Feedback Thread. Currently the new options are lacking in fantasy

Also, please make more lightforged weapons available, like the white crystal bow.

6 Likes

They should have a trait that makes their tattoos glow to the max level when entering combat, similar to the void elf entropic embrace

4 Likes

Also white, pinkish white, and orange eyes

3 Likes

This would be pretty awesome TBH. “Overcharged with light” is a pretty fun idea. Maybe shine brighter after a while too.

2 Likes

Also velen-like forehead runes for regular draenei that only appears in combat

4 Likes

I do think regular draenei could get floating runes too. Maybe only in blue.

And Lightforged could get the option of more floating runes to compensate. Over their hands and hooves maybe, or shoulders. Or even horns.

4 Likes

I support this whole post and just wanted to emphasize this part, too, because yeah - normal Draenei also deserve broken horns and horn jewelry!

4 Likes

Another idea is glowing hair or glowing strands/highlights!

Yeah! honestly imagine a jewelry design for each horn type. It might be a lot would look sooo awesome.

Also replace the broken horns with metal/crystal ones.

3 Likes

Give us OG demon goat horns as a LFD mutation Blizzard.

https://i.imgur.com/Bdoex9q.jpg

3 Likes

Yo, so did they ever confirm that one talbuk mount was for lfd pallies? Is it in the PTR?

3 Likes

Yes, cute goat mutations would be awesome!

No confirmation yet, but I’m sure they are really.

2 Likes

I’m scared they’re gonna forget about then I’d have resurrected my LF pally for nothing >_>

3 Likes

My sun runs out soon but please keep posting for LFD (and Draenei) customizations :pray: :heart:

5 Likes

Let’s really hope not lmao.

I hear ya.

Hope people really push for more LFD stuff and don’t just forget them.

2 Likes

I LOVE this idea.

I’ll do my best to help keep this thread alive.

4 Likes

Dark purple skin for lightforged would also be interesting to contrast with the golden plates!

Thanks!

5 Likes

I wish there were more jewlery color option, and that metal color and gem color were separate. The way they have it right now feels so self-limiting. Like if they wanted to add just one new gem color they would have to turn that into 6 new options because of metal colors. Y’all get what I’m saying? :confounded:

6 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s been suggested yet, it probably has because it’s a great suggestion, but different colored body runes/metallic imprints/whatever those lenticular foil looking things are actually called would be fantastic.
Brighter, more visible runes/metallic imprints, jumping off of that point, would also be great, because you can barely see the runes as they are now.

Going off of a tangent from the runes, but still keeping in theme with different colors, I’d love to have different eye color choices.
My Draenei, for example, is Lightforged, but because of RP (and because I just like the color purple tbh) I play her as having purple eyes instead of the brilliant golden eyes the regular Lightforged have.

Same thing with the runes and the fancy gold plating along the spine, stomach, back of the arms and shoulders, purple matching the datamined LF Heritage Armor that we still don’t have for some reason. https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/680934.jpg?maxWidth=2700

9 Likes

can we get skinny male draenei
the men are too big to be taken seriously…
and give them a handsome face that doesnt look chad.

just use female model shrink the hips and take off the cha chas.

4 Likes

Pretty boy faces for male Draenei.

5 Likes