Lightforged / Draenei customization Feedback Thread. Currently the new options are lacking in fantasy

Onyx skin would look very fetching with golden accents LFD have.

1 Like

Onyx is the most popular request I’ve seen for them since their introduction. It’s actually insane we didn’t get it in the first batch.

2 Likes

I’d prefer there to be an option to not have either the tail or the horns

1 Like

Believe me, there were A LOT of missed opportunities and unrealized potential in the first batch for a lot of races.

1 Like

Still supporting Onyx skin tones at the very least… maybe an eye color or two?

3 Likes

I had a Draenei in the Human Customization thread request something like this (I believe this is what she meant).

I think she wants it with more “WoW pizzazz”, but I’m adding this here for her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are correct.

Basically, butt tattoos.

It’s a My Little Pony thing, but I think it’s appropriate for Draenei. I’d like to see them more “WoW appropriate”, naturally.

2 Likes

To be honest, I’ve seen them, but I’ve never really heard them called Cutie Marks before, I rather like it :smiley: I can see it gaining some popularity with a number of players, if Blizzard did it properly.

1 Like

“Cutie Mark” is literally from My Little Pony.

I just felt with our shape being similar to a horse, it would be appropriate to have a tattoo in a similar location.

Not sure I’d call em “Cutie Marks” but hey… More tattoos is always good?

I really am hoping to see a lot more for Draenei and LFD. Really don’t understand why they haven’t gotten eye color options yet… Draenei especially since Velen has always had purple.

I’ve said this before, but I’d love to see rainbow/prismatic effects on LFD as well as onyx and opalescent skin, pearly horns and different eye colors.

2 Likes

LFD still need more options. Many players want Onyx skin tones and more eye colors blizz!

5 Likes

A snippet to add to transmog section, I’d love to see more of their tech themes come through in the items, like this gun for example.

(Go to DeviantArt and look for this. Stupid no link rule.) vanharmontt/art/Draenei-With-Rifle-875971515

My lightforged artificer RP needs a boost!

3 Likes

I agree with that.

If tinkerers is ever a class Draenei should also have it.

1 Like

Eh, I see Draenei more a magitech society as opposed to simple gears and bolts.

4 Likes

If they plan to abandon the expansion, they can shift their last patch resources in customizations >:D

7 Likes

Oh no no no.

I don’t mean for them to look like Gnomish or Goblin ones.

I mean Crystal tech. Stuff you’d see in their defense Golems we met on Argus and AU Draenor. Stuff like that.

2 Likes

I love your optimism. <3

4 Likes

Optimism is all we have now… Lol

3 Likes

I understand completely.

3 Likes