Lightforged and Nightborne

A lot of it looks very good. Definitely want a LFD now with the pink hair and tan skin. I just want prettier faces for male nightborne and I’ll be fairly happy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Still need more faces for NB, though.

13 Likes

Blizzard desperately needs to recognize that forcing some faces to have an M-shaped scowl is a bad idea for both Nightborne and Night Elves.

One of the upcoming male faces does look pretty good, but it’s completely ruined by the scowl.

4 Likes

Most of my Nelf faces are smiling. I hate it. Maybe we need new options for facial expressions that aren’t linked to the face shapes themselves.

7 Likes

Extremely <3

I only request for onyx skintones and maybe a red jewel option for our customizations.

4 Likes

I’m really excited about the overdue nightborne changes! Even so, I really wish they had listened to what the nb community has been wanting to see regarding updates and made those changes instead. Just wanna link this again incase blizzard happens to read this

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-nightborne-customization/1083676

To summarize:

• Younger looking faces for both men/women (remove scowl from most male faces especially)

• Arcane accents on hands and hair

• Variants of blue, pink and purple options for skin tone, eye color, and hair

• Vibrant tattoos

A lot of people just wanna have what the npc model has and I hope they can deliver that request if not now then in the near future!

11 Likes

I’m actually going to make a Nightborne now! I’m super excited.

(My Lightforged Draenei will be happy as well!)

1 Like

I like alot of it. I hope they add more.

Mainly for nightborne more hair colors, hairstyles (can be from night elves), and mainly the glowing hands and magic glowing hair toggle for hairstyles. I mainly want the glowing mana hands and hair glows since that is a major part of why I liked the nightborne npcs.
I also want a dark red/pink skin tone for them, as night elves had a pink/dark red one and they seem to give nightborne darker colors of it.

Lightforged I have like one toon, I would have liked to have all the regular dranei colors. The onyx especially since those would make good contrast. Saw some art for it. Dark purple, and the onyx skin tones would be appreciated, and some of the blue/greens.

5 Likes

I don’t get why horn jewelry isn’t a thing when they made that canon back in WoD.

3 Likes

I have studded horns in my TRP. One day…one day :(…it would be nice if that becomes more regular for at least normie Draenei. More casual jewelry for their horns.

1 Like

Squinty eyes on a Nightborne perfectly captures their utter contempt for the rest of us. I’m looking forward to that!

1 Like

Super stoked for the NB females. Hoping they add arcane accents to hair, hands, and feet as heavily requested. Cant say the same about the males tho.:nail_care:

3 Likes

What happened to your face?

1 Like

No, it’s not enough. I want my MANA HANDS.

3 Likes

I’m one of the more vocal people on the forums about the issues with the Nightborne playable model and what could be done to improve it in a meaningful way.

I made this thread, Nightborne: Still in Need of Improvement, over a year ago discussing the issues with the Nightborne model and customization, and judging by what was added in 9.1.5 PTR, went unseen.

This thread by player Valquois, Nightborne: The Fixes We Need pre-dates the one I made, received amazing support, and was also likely unseen. This thread was made in 2018!

The feedback is there. The developers know how passionate players are about customization. Knowing that, why can’t the developers be bothered to align themselves with feedback when implementing customization?

6 Likes

Yes i think the additional customization for the LFD is pretty sweet. I like it very much and glad to see it happening, can’t wait to see what they add next.

Personally i don’t really care about the Nightborne and i don’t play them but i have felt for awhile they have needed a lot of love and that they were the worst race in the game for customization, so it’s good to see them getting much needed attention.

1 Like

Swing and a miss…

Ya doin Aman’Thuls work. #bless :pray::raised_hands:

1 Like

Looking forward to the long tails, horn styles and jewels. Especially that one new long hairstyle.

3 Likes