Lightforged and Nightborne

Squinty eyes on a Nightborne perfectly captures their utter contempt for the rest of us. I’m looking forward to that!

1 Like

Super stoked for the NB females. Hoping they add arcane accents to hair, hands, and feet as heavily requested. Cant say the same about the males tho.:nail_care:

3 Likes

What happened to your face?

1 Like

No, it’s not enough. I want my MANA HANDS.

3 Likes

I’m one of the more vocal people on the forums about the issues with the Nightborne playable model and what could be done to improve it in a meaningful way.

I made this thread, Nightborne: Still in Need of Improvement, over a year ago discussing the issues with the Nightborne model and customization, and judging by what was added in 9.1.5 PTR, went unseen.

This thread by player Valquois, Nightborne: The Fixes We Need pre-dates the one I made, received amazing support, and was also likely unseen. This thread was made in 2018!

The feedback is there. The developers know how passionate players are about customization. Knowing that, why can’t the developers be bothered to align themselves with feedback when implementing customization?

6 Likes

Yes i think the additional customization for the LFD is pretty sweet. I like it very much and glad to see it happening, can’t wait to see what they add next.

Personally i don’t really care about the Nightborne and i don’t play them but i have felt for awhile they have needed a lot of love and that they were the worst race in the game for customization, so it’s good to see them getting much needed attention.

1 Like

Swing and a miss…

Ya doin Aman’Thuls work. #bless :pray::raised_hands:

1 Like

Looking forward to the long tails, horn styles and jewels. Especially that one new long hairstyle.

3 Likes

Nightborne still look nothing like they did in Suramar. The Suramar elves were very aristocratic, high end and looked really good. The crap we got was spit in the face. I was really looking forward to playing Nightborne, but they are terrible, so I will never do it.

1 Like

We still need younger and better looking male faces for Nightborne, and we could use an option to toggle on/off those hideous expressions. Overall, while the hair, facial hair and jewelry options are fun, the main piece of the puzzle is severely lacking.

5 Likes

Don’t really care about them. But the highmountain changes have made me giddier than a schoolgirl.

If my customizations were out at launch I would be “happy”. Now I’m just mildly less frustrated.

I do think the customizations are good work. But they are a year late.

Nightborne need more love.

They’re great, honestly.

They do need to fix male nightborne face 10 though, super weird scowl on it.

3 Likes

I’m mostly happy. The faces are not perfect, but the narrowed eyes make them much better. Except for the scowl on many of the male faces though. That seriously needs to go. On both Nightborne, and Nelfs.

Otherwise the only thing I was really hoping for that they didn’t add was mana effects in the hair.

1 Like

I hope they do a pass and listen to feedback. Fix the scowling faces on nightborne males, give nightborne mana hair toggle effects, glowing mana hands (at least arcane at least they can add felborne stuff later). More eye colors, pink/purple/ yellow/ white/ light azure blue like the azure drakes/blue dragonflight. And a few skin tones that are pink/and or dark red (since most are just darkened versions of night elf stuff) similar to the night elves.
More hair colors would be appreciated, again they could take them from night elves like void elves did for blood elves. Mainly the dark green, frosty blue, and the pinks/purples.

More facial hair options and beard options for males. And some quick hairstyles they can take from night elves like the mohawk O.o. And the female night elf shaggy wavy hair.

4 Likes

I’m really happy that they did add more to the nightborne. My main may actually look different from every other nightborne player now lol. It’s also awesome that they added the eye squint option, omg it looks amazing. That being said though, I still want them to add the following:

-Arcane effects for hair and hands.
-Brighter tattoos
-More hair options (I personally would like to see an elegant curly hair style).
-Younger faces with no scowls or laugh lines.

• This isn’t really a customization option but I would really like a new dance lol.
5 Likes

I’d love to see their own unique jump effect sometime in the future, it seems all the elves have their own thing (night elf flip, blood elf & void elf twirl)

2 Likes