Lightforge Heritage Armor Quest help

Hey first time I’m posting here, but at this point I am super aggravated, annoyed, and in need of help desperately. So I finally got my Lightforge mage up to level 50 and got the quest to unlock the heritage armor. However despite going through the headache of getting access to Argus the first quest was not there. I played through the Argus Questline up until after Illidan destroys Xera and the quest STILL did not appear on the Vindicaar. So I tried going back to Dalaran and using the beacon to go back to make said quest appear, but another quest popped up that I didn’t want. By accident I abandoned the Heritage Armor questline instead of the quest that popped up. So my two questions are…

1. How do I restart the Heritage Armor Questline after abandoning it by accident?

2. How do I get Captain Fareeya on board the Vindicaar so I can start the stupid Heritage armor questline? (How far into Argus questline do I need to play basically?)

There’s no real rush for an answer, but a swift one would be appreciated.

You want to go to the version of the Vindicaar that you get to by using the beacon near the Embassy in Stormwind.

2 Likes

Yeah, I figured it all out AFTER I finished the entire Argus questline, Burning Throne raid included
. As for getting the quest restarted was simple as logging out and logging back in. Thanks for the reply though.

I have the achievement : Heritage of the LIghtforged, but when I travel through the beacon, located next to the Stormwind Embassy, and I go to the Vindicar, run up the steps to talk to Captain Fareeya, she has Nothing for me. I DO not have the Heritage armor, and its’ not in my bag. Captain Fareeya has nothing to say to me. Why can I not obtain the arrmor? Can you not look and see that I have the achievement and give me the armor, instead of telling me I have to search a third party for answers? Can blizzard not help me??strong text