Light of elune / hearthstone macro

So I recently heard that unlike divine shield, light of elune can be used in conjunction with hearthstone on hardcore servers for a one-time full get out of jail free card.

Obviously it would be very hard for me to test a macro that involves a one use item, so I wanted to know if anyone has a working macro to instantly begin hearthing and pop light of elune at the same time. Is it even possible to do?

I believe that it is, because you are able to use light of elune while the global cooldown is active, so I would assume that the macro would have you begin hearthing, and THEN pop light of elune directly after.

If anyone has ideas for this macro, or a reason that it would not work, please let me know!

it cannot be used with hearthstone :expressionless:

Are you positive? IcyVeins says you can and i’ve seen others say the same (not saying they are correct, I would just like to know).

7.4.1. Light of Elune

the Light of Elune is an Alliance only item that will make you immune to all damage for 10 seconds. This can be used to simply run away, Hearthstone out of a sticky situation, or even save you from taking lethal fall damage. The list goes on. However this is a one time use! Once you use it, you’ll never be able to use it again.

1 Like

You should get a room to 60 and test it out for us OP.

What have you got to lose? :grimacing:

#showtooltip Light of Elune
/use Light of Elune
/use Hearthstone

here is the macro. it 100% works on 1.14.4 Classic HC.

I use keybinds for everything except this macro on my bars unbound, so i don’t accidentally use it, i click it instead of keybind it.

EDIT: try testing with a health potion to 100% confirm you have the macro syntax correct!!!

EDIT 2: Make sure you have the old hardcore addon disabled. It prevent LoE+Hearthstone.

7 Likes

at 1:20 in that video someone does use Light of Elune and hearth together, but they seem to have used Elune separately from hearth and the immunity runs out just before they finish casting hearth and then they die anyway.

Yea but it looks like he didn’t have a macro set up for it. He clicked light off Elune and then it took him like 1.2 seconds to click Hesrthstone. Maybe the time you can save by doing a macro would make it go off in time

2 Likes

Exactly. I successfully used macro but my friend doesn’t have a macro, he just puts the two key binds next to each other and presses simultaneously.

Thanks for posting the macro. Do you just click once, or need to click twice? Thanks!

One click. You can test with health potion. Health potion triggers the same GCD of Light of Elune (ig LoE is in the potion category?). This GCD doesn’t share GCD with Hearthstone.

Here’s a clip of it being used:

1 Like

This macro just saved my Gnome Warlock against some skull level Horde guards; one click is all it takes.

1 Like