<Lifeline> Guild Recruitment

Who we Are!
is a casual raiding guild on Stormrage, one of the highest populated Alliance servers.

About us!
We are a group of friends that decided to make our own guild. We are a brand new guild to the server. Those of us in the guild have experienced end game raiding since Vanilla WoW. With these feats themselves, we know what it takes to raid and to push content.

With pushing content in mind, we would like to build a 20+ man team to not only tackle normal and heroic modes, but after we get the AoTC achievement we will venture into mythic content. We have a casual/friendly atmosphere and mindset. With that in mind our goal is to progress content in a fun and relaxing manner.

Raid Times:
Sunday: 8PM - 11PM Server Time
Monday: 8PM - 11PM Server Time

Note Server Time is Eastern Standard Time!

Recruitment:
We are looking for most classes. The primary classes we are looking for are Healers: Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, and Disc Priest. Dps: Mage, Warrior but any DPS if interested please contact us. We will consider any classes/rolls depending on skill level and needs of the guild. Many members run high level Mythic+ keys(including low keys and regular Mythics) along with running raids on alts, etc. We will also be setting up and RBG team for those interested. Casuals are also welcome.

Why join Lifeline?
We value many things in this guild. We consider the guild to be our second family: the part of the family with raid progression in mind. Although we are a laid back guild, we know when to get serious to get bosses down. When not raiding we just like to have fun. We love to do many different things outside of raiding; which allows us to connect and create friendships within the guild - making a great guild community.

Want to Join?
If you would like more information about the guild, please message an officer in the guild, leave a comment below or contact myself in game.

Battle Tag:
Myztix#1190
Daemagor#1708
Gödlik6969#1664
Ghost8928#1416

1 Like

Bump, would like to find some DPS -
Melee - Warrior
Ranged - Mage, Shadow Priest
Healers - Resto Druid and Shaman, Disc Priest.

Myztix#1190 / Myztix#4577 - on discord
Gödlik6969#1664

Still Looking to for the following:

Melee - Warrior
Ranged - Mage

Bnet: Myztix#1190 / Myztix#4577 - Discord
BNet: Gödlik6969#1664
BNet Daemagor#1708 / Daemagor#7629 - Discord

Morning Bump,
Still need the following:

Melee - Warrior
Ranged - Mage, Shadow Priest

BNet Ghost8928#1416

Just a friendly bump on this post. We’re still looking for members as described above. Please feel free to message an officer via their BNet or Discord contacts. If you’re awaiting a response from someone in the guild, the best place to get in contact with someone is Discord

Would you guys have room for a ret pally and myself? We love our current guild but their raid teams are full currently :frowning: Your times are perfect for us. If so message me on Discord - Aearo#9581

Good Morning Peeps
Daily bump inc.,
Still need the following:

Ranged - Mage, Boomkin, Shadow Priest
Healers - Disc Priest.

BNet Ghost8928#1416

Hi, I’m 6/10H looking for a new raiding home.
My mains are tanks qnd it seems you’re not in need of one, but im working extensively on gearing my shadow priest if one is still needed, I’d also have my boyfriend with me hes a 210 boomkin

To get a Shadow Priest and a boomkin would be amazing, and we would love to have you. Hit one of us up in Discord, or in game, granted anyone in guild will be able to invite. If you have any questions let us know. Welcome

1 Like

Looking for more members for our raid team, as per Myz’s post. If you’re interested, please feel free to contact us here or through another method:

BNet Ghost8928#1416

If you’re awaiting a response from someone in the guild, the best place to get in contact with someone is Discord

Weekend bump,
Looking for :

Ranged - Mage, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman
Healers - Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman

BNet Ghost8928#1416

Just wondering if you happen to find a guild yet, or are still interested in us. If so I would love to extend an invite. I’m just trying to see who all would be available to raid on Monday when we dive back into Heroic.

New week, new bump
Would like to find :

Ranged - Mage, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman (w/ Resto OS)

BNet Ghost8928#1416

Hello everyone, we are still looking for a few classes for anyone out there still needing a guild or looking for a new guild. Would like to find :

Ranged - Mage, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman (w/ Resto OS)

BNet Ghost8928#1416

Update, we’re currently 5/10H now.

Back at it again…
Would like to find :

Melee - Demon Hunter
Healers - Disc or Holy Priest, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman

BNet Daemagor#1708 / Daemagor#7629 - Discord (Best Contact)
BNet Ghost8928#1416

Updated Needs list and bump.
Would like to find :

Melee - Demon Hunter
Healers - Disc or Holy Priest, Resto Shaman

BNet Daemagor#1708 / Daemagor#7629 - Discord (Best Contact)
BNet Ghost8928#1416