<Life Sentence - Akama> is LFM!

Greetings.

We are Life Sentence, the oldest continuous raiding guild on Akama. You may know us for our Realm First! Working as a Team or Realm First! Working as a Better Team. I'm here to let you know about a fantastic opportunity, full of legend and gambling. That is the opportunity to come heal or DPS for us. We are currently 8/8 Heroic and 1/8 Mythic, filling out our roster to do a lot more of the latter and stop wasting time on the former. Most importantly, we're looking for someone else to lose all their money at gambling on break so Dicey doesn't have to anymore. If you think you have what it takes, or you just want an invite so you can make fun of Jellyshaman in guild chat with the rest of us, please whisper Bowyer, Affinity, Missie, Pandabane, or Dionisiis in game.

When do we raid? I'm glad you asked, fellow tree burner! We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, 6-9 PM server (Pacific).
lets go .... good atmosphere fun people, plus we gamble..and i'm down 275k..so let me give you gold..join
You guys trying to carry me through Heroic on this clown? If so, I'll heal for you.

Also down for M+

Netflix & Chill @ stormbringer#1127

For real tho, 1/8M experience on main toon. I have logs if you wanna go THAT route.
Is there a discord or some I can message on bnet? My friends and I are looking for a raiding guild.
10/25/2018 06:25 AMPosted by Korbynn
I have logs if you wanna go THAT route.

Do you have gambling logs? Because those are the logs I definitely care about.

10/25/2018 09:27 AMPosted by Tiggbitties
Is there a discord or some I can message on bnet? My friends and I are looking for a raiding guild.

Dammit, I knew I was forgetting something. I blame Jelly. Discord link: https://discord.gg/GV3YjZy the welcome page has all our officers tagged so you can easily message any or all of us
more people more people lets go

Mythic+, PVP, leveling, and ganking allianceā€¦all things we enjoy! come join us for all of it