<Life> Free Zerethsteeds! ((WIP))

Myself and my friend would both like to grab a spot for Heroic N’zoth if possible for tonight, if not tonight then when ever it’s convenient. I added Myst to Btag to shore up details in game.

1 Like

Run complete. Myself and my friend are happy owners of that amazing drake mount.

Funny short story was we get awfully tired of seeing the bigger servers coming to spam trade looking for buyers. Like real life, I try to support my local shops before looking elsewhere. Glad to see Life is still at it and still doing the good deed on our server.

Thanks once again to this awesome guild for their service to the community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Still have spots for Friday!

Doing a little sale this Friday!
Pay 100,000g and we’ll take you AND a friend along!

Ran Heroic N’zoth with them yesterday and they’re great people and will help you get your mount in a very timely fashion. Highly recommend supporting their guild and picking them for your run!

2 Likes

Still have spots for Nzoth tonight & spots for Jaina next week!
Myst#1683

I think I’d like to grab one of those spots tonight if they are still open. I’ll try hanging around on this character in the meantime. Thank you for offering these services! This will be my first time buying a run, but seeing some people I know recommend it in this thread is assuring.

2 Likes

Hi There, I would also like to purchase a spot for Nzoth tonight and Jaina for next week if you still have room. I also sent a bnet request from Venjur#11425. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

I purchased a spot in one of Life’s Legion runs last year sometime in 2018 before BFA (sorry, I am “temporally” challenged). Very professional bunch and I really appreciate the service! Thanks again!

3 Likes

Hiya! I was wondering if there was still room in the heroic Nzoth run for tonight! I’d love to snag a run if there is!

2 Likes

Hello! Thanks for the replies! :heart:

We still have a few more spots for tonight for Nzoth! ^^ Myst#1683

2 Likes

Hi! I was wondering if I could get in on the next nzoth run? I have 60K available and I shot you a friend request over battlenet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We do still have spots open, and sounds good! ^^

3 Likes

Awesome group, friendly people. In or out of raiding just a fantastic group of people! Keep it up, you all are rocking it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Imma need me one of those AOTCs :eyes:

1 Like

We’re getting completely flooded with requests for AOTC this week, but we’ll make it work! Contact me at Myst#1683 on btag to sign up for our last few spots! ^^

We also have one more Jaina spot for this week!

2 Likes

Hiyas! I requested a Jaina spot last week for tonight, but wasn’t sure if I was supposed to wait for an invite, or send a whisper as a reminder. In any case, could I get on the list for the next run? Thanks!

1 Like

Hello! Sorry about that Fenjur.

If you haven’t, can you add me to btag? Myst#1683

Thanks for the run tonight guys, very quick and professional as always! I can’t find time to raid anymore or barely time to play WoW, so being able to keep up with the final patch rewards is always nice.

1 Like

No worries. I also still have you added from the N’zoth run, which was such a great thing to witness!

2 Likes