<Life> Free Zerethsteeds! ((WIP))

One of my guildies lost their parent recently, so I decided to ask < Life > for help in cheering them up.

I can easily say, without a doubt, that they were one of the cleanest and most efficient groups to run with. According to my guildie, they were helpful, considerate, and quick. Three things you most certainly want from a run!

10/10 would recommend them. Good group, and nice people.

3 Likes

Hiya Life! Y’all wouldn’t happen to be selling +15s would you?

3 Likes

Hey! If you still need a run we can definitely set one up for you! Contact me at Myst#1683 ^^

Hai! Come do Jaina & stuff with us!

Have spots for this week’s Jaina run! Contact at Myst#1683

Still have another spot for Jaina tonight at 8pm server! Contact at Myst#1683

1 Like

Up! Come get your ice cream mount!

1 Like

I can’t afford it. :sob:
I’m still a bit below 1 million.

1 Like

Still have spots for both AoTC & Jaina for this week! ^^

1 Like

So I purchased a run tonight on my PvE main Baolen and I have to say this guild had to have had the smoothest run I’ve ever experienced in any form of raiding. Quickly summoning people and completing the boss faster than I’ve seen any run of N’zoth.

While I don’t have much experience purchasing AOTC runs I have to say I would definitely pay for a spot again the next time they are offering this service. And I would advise anyone on Wyrmrest Accord (Horde) to bring their business here!

4 Likes

Smooth is the word that came to mind for me as well. It’s nice to not have to look beyond the server for a guild capable of providing help to those of us that can’t always commit the time to raiding every week. Would recommend to anyone.

2 Likes

Come get your mount tomorrow with us :smiley:

1 Like

Prices adjusted for the new skip added

Still have some spots for this week! ^^

1 Like

Heroic Nzoth tonight :muscle:

This is my second year getting aotc from Life. I get burned out on pugging at the end of every expac, and Life finds a way for me to still get a shiny mount. Was smooth and quick, and without issue.

6 Likes

We have one more spot for Jaina’s run this week!

1 Like

Still have spots for our runs tonight!

Still have room for this week! Myst#1683

Our spots are still available!