LGBTQIA+, The Anti Drama Society, Proudmoore's premier social guild!

The Anti Drama Society, one of Proudmoore’s largest and premier social guilds, has its founding in 2013 during the Mists of Pandaria expansion.

What began as a private guild, started attracting an immediate following. Our unique culture draws from the idea of how guilds should operate - that a guild is to benefit the player, not the other way around. Through our example and culture within the guild, we try to emulate the way guilds used to be back in the vanilla days of World of Warcraft. Guild members were helpful, social, and enjoyed each other’s company. They did battlegrounds together, raided together, and enjoyed the game and what it had to offer. We strive for this type of culture within the guild. At one time, The Anti Drama Society was part of a 7 guild federation called The Anti Drama Commonwealth, but now we are just one guild, united.

Our members enjoy an environment where dropping the F bomb doesn’t earn them a G kick, where we kick back and chat in Discord and Guild Chat about sausages, Justin Bieber, drinking on the weekends, our families in RL and Canadians. Some of us pvp, others organize casual weekly raid nights, and others just go to our many social activities. And then there are others who just like to go it alone. Our members enjoy the atmosphere that is generated from our culture.

We offer a brief 20 minute New Member Orientation once a month, to help our newest members, or as a refresher for our resident members, understand our culture, rules, and structure. I would encourage you to drop in and listen to what we have to offer and ask questions, if you have reservations or questions about our organization. We have learned that, if you want to be a great guild, you have to set yourself apart from the other guild options out there. We send out welcome packages to our newest members and give away gold for achievements in our guild chat. We strive to live up to our ideal, a hardcore social guild!

Simply ask a member for the days and time and grab our Discord server information. Whatever your circumstance, if you’re looking for a cool guild that lives up to its name, have a look around, pst one of our members and ask. If you like what you see, whisper a member in game for an instant invite, as any member can invite someone to the guild.

Send a whisper to any random member and ask them why they like the guild and you will find the secret that is: The Anti Drama Society,

We wish you well in your journeys.

Btag: Isayuri#11732

8 Likes

I tried messaging you on bnet but it wouldnt let it go through. I am very interested in your guild and i might possibly have three others interested as well. I would like to know more about the guild and discord.

3 Likes