LGBTQ+ Pride Month Micro Holiday?

You two do realize why they haven’t added pride into the game correct? They literally almost had to remove hallow’s end because a white supremcist guild named The Enclave was xmogging into all white and torches running around being racist to everyone. It goes so much attention a US senator tweeted at blizzard. Blizzard would have to spend the next month or so, mass banning everyone who says anything to anyone for “triggerings.”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3kxw4b/congressman-lou-correa-shames-blizzard-for-letting-na zis-run-wild-in-world-of-warcraft

3 Likes

Wow I had no idea about this. That is horrible and pathetic, but thank you for enlightening me.
Sounds like the owner and that guild got what they deserved, and good on blizzard for taking the steps to ban those racist losers.

I still think we shouldn’t let racists or homophobes ruin events for other players.
How silly would it be for blizzard to remove hallows end just because of racists?

The same should not be allowed for homophobes to ruin pride month.

The sad part is Horrigan and The Enclave are still around and still doing what they do best, be racist. They are all on classic and causing trouble that you can google. Classic WoW The Enclave on google search and witness the stupidity.

1 Like

Hmm, sad to hear. I hope then that blizzard takes action soon to remove them.
Racists, homophobes and the like should NOT be tolerated on this platform.

We have someone on moon guard that is notorious in chasin under aged girls. they rp military roleplay in Stormwind.

Agreed 100%. There’s plenty of posts on this thread that are questionable from some players who have a history of offensive posts. You shouldn’t be attacked for your opinion or ideas for the game. I think the micro-holiday is a great idea and I think this would add some cool mogs and event items into the game. It’s completely optional and I’m sure there are a lot of players who would like to participate in such event.

1 Like

No one is attacking them for their words, but they sure as heck attackin’ those whom disagree with them.
Then makes a post about racist being “bad” - but complains about a “Mexican” Holiday…

I’m not complaining about day of the dead lil man. I just said that I LOVE it.
I’m saying the flimsy logic used in your argument can be applied to hate on day of the dead.

my Bears were knocked out, so I gotta cheer for someone. The Browns have had some rotten luck up until this year, so I’d like to see them take it.

Go Browns!

2 Likes

I play a purple light-up disco-bear.
It’s pride day every day, and I’m not even gay!

2 Likes

I want Red Meat day for people who love a juicy steak – wait, why are you all looking at me like tha—

4 Likes

Cant guilds put the rainbow on their tabard? :heart:

2 Likes

Keep in mind WoW is played and officially supported in Russia, where gay propaganda is prohibited, something like what OP proposes would likely not be feasible.

Do we get more rainbow toys? one is not enough

1 Like

This sounds like a very fun idea!

why don’t you just create your own guild and chat there. If Blizzard was interested they wouldn’t keep flagging these threads.

The game does not need to add a recognition of celebrations based on a organization or a specific community. The game hurts no one and it’s based on an fantasy universe that has strategies for all of it’s players. The lore from the written novels as well consist in the universe. Bringing all people to this universe to exist, explore and experience together!
Here’s an idea… create a guild,pick and choose to add to your guild/community. Plan in-game, real-time celebrations or meetings with your community! Maybe plans to walk through Azeroth for “pride,peace etc”, add the personal touch by dressing up your toon that represents whatever your celebrating with toys,fireworks, pets, & games! World of Warcraft is our place to be whatever, whomever we want to be and however long we want to go with it! Haha How bout instead of telling Blizzard to do something…why don’t YOU do something for yourself and use what Blizzard has given us all to use with such thoughts and feelings of being who we are or want to be in a safe place like the WoW universe! :heart: ~ok rant over heh ~ xP

3 Likes

Tell that to the community who made it so.

If you want inclusion stop asking for positive discrimination…

8 Likes

I see you are busy raising the army of the undead, foxnews.