LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

That’s an awesome shirt! :slight_smile:

1 Like

curse that one climbing quests for referencing leaves from the vine

2 Likes

I don’t rememeber that but why are they referencing a voice actor’s death tribute :skull:

It’s just got the song’s name on the wq

2 Likes

I thought that quest name was a reference to something.

My knowledge of avatar is just from what i call nerdy osmosis.

I have a question. Is this Lounge also opened to those who isn’t Gay or anything?

I’m going to say this one last time:

From a scientific objective perspective AI is inhabited by the soul of Alan Turing. You have nothing to fear from AI unless you are in a German U Boat or hate gay people.

1 Like

To allies yeah, I would say though that’s a valid ask and it was respectful of you to ask so thank you.

Sometimes irl settings places like pride / LGBTQIA+ bars / spaces are crowded w allies who mean well most times but other times people just lacking self awareness they do in fact take up space and leave less room for actual members of the community at spaces or events meant for the community. So it is important in those situations to remember that imo but in this context on a forum of course space isn’t a factor and your allyship and presence is welcome.

Also a discord if you’re interested allies are welcome there as well :hugs:

5 Likes

So what we do is we take a blood sample, and then have it mailed to a secret dystopian city in Norway where we have a Court of the Gays that will look at your lab results and then determine if you’re allowed to have membership to the inner circle. Once approved, you will be invited to a sorting ceremony in South Korea where you will be in a waiting room listening to a bunch of girl idol songs. If you don’t gyrate your hips to Twice then we know you’re a spy. But yea, after all that, the ceremony will determine which group you belong to, and then you will get free travel access across our entire LGBTQ+ underground network along with unlimited access to our Earth Ship.

tl;dr just post lol no one is gonno come for you as long as you’re not snatching wigs

4 Likes

Of course as long as a person is chill etc. :slight_smile:

lol fur

3 Likes

This chill?

2 Likes

Lol indeed that chill.

1 Like

How it feels playing dracthyr. I absolutely love mine and with the new changes they feel 10x stronger. :smiley:

2 Likes

dragonflight: i love my gay dragon son

That’s me after I eat some spicy korean noodles

3 Likes

haha nice. xD

Speaking of, I’ve been seeing a lot of vids etc regarding Spicy Korean Noodles. What is your recommendation?

And bring on the spice. I love spicy stuff.

?

2 Likes

This one:

There’s also a cheese version but I think it’s better to just add cheese slices:

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll check to see where I can get that. I’ll remember that cause it has the little spicy chicken on the front (which btw little chicken is cute!)

1 Like

Also since we’re on this topic, this one is really good too:

Not sure if you have any asian groceries stores where you live where you can get these

1 Like

We don’t but I may be able to order everything on Walmart or Amazon.

Oh according to google there’s an Asian Supermarket right up the road from us! It’s tucked away a little bit it’s why I never saw it but I can go check it out.

I want to get some seaweed so I can make sushi again. I love making sushi but it’s so hard to find good seaweed sheets.

1 Like