LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

This would kill me.

Geeking out a bit over an animation on youtube to finally be done. Its a starfox animated series done mostly by one dude. Its meant to be kinda like a old 80s or 90s cartoon youā€™d see on adult swim. So they even do a lot of their voice work with a freaking ancient microphone just to get that old sound to it. Iā€™m not sure how often that old mic got work but I think that was mostly in episode 1 ages ago. Episode 2 took around 4-6 years. Its just so impressive.

Just the fact they recorded while snacking on some donut holes so it sounded legit lol. Just so fun

2 Likes

Right!!! Having Halduron fall for someone who is a major part of the peace initiative type situation.

Halduron is also one of my fav characters so Iā€™ll be happy w any positive story for him honestly lol

I used to really like the fan-made love triangle between Lorā€™themar, Hauldron and Rommath.

But Iā€™d really love to see Hauldron get to have a story like that. Always thought something like that would fit him. Throw in the idea that its an Amani (or some tribe member of the Forest Trolls) in a peace treaty deal? That would be amazing!

(Also the Amani deserve their own AR slot so they can have proper druid forms based on their loa)

Same / agreed.

I always felt they could use Halduron more too so Iā€™m always hyping him for spotlight

Just became a thing. If you have prime, go grab your bear!

If not you should be able to do a free trial of prime which comes with gaming and get it that way. Just make sure to cancel the auto sub withdrawal. :slight_smile:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830888917808316427/1091039469244792975/image.png

4 Likes

Just went and got my bear.
My Orc really likes the bear.

4 Likes

Awesome
:dracthyr_love_animated:

3 Likes

How do you get a green crown on a thread?

I think itā€™s from if an MVP comments in a thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was literally leveling my Orc when I went to try it out as well.
Speaking of whichā€¦ 12 more levelsā€¦ I can do thisā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you! I might not have paid much attention to this if you had not made a post about it.

3 Likes

Hey yw and hope you get the bear soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can do eeeeet!!!

2 Likes

Got it! :teddy_bear:
ty again!

3 Likes

Yw :dracthyr_love_animated:

Enjoy your bear! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

You got this fur!

1 Like

Wanted to share this cause itā€™s so beautiful??

7 Likes

saw that too!!! its so cute

1 Like

Are you talking about yourself cause you seem to be out here acting like a child

6 Likes