LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Oh btw seeing your little rainbow emoji, I want to try and make some rainbow cupcakes at some point for fun.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to make brownies with rainbow sprinkles.

3 Likes

Oooh! Brownies are good! :smiley:

2 Likes

Your post-Thanksgiving thread aged real well, huh? No one was here to pick a fight, you chose that.

1 Like

Donā€™t take the bait, theyā€™re being passive-aggressive and pouty because their troll thread got nuked. Just report, move on, and let them stew in loneliness. Maybe heā€™ll go find a woman that he loves so much.

2 Likes

Why do you come into this thread to cause trouble? I didnā€™t realize but I enjoyed talking with you in the other thread. I see now you must be just trolling and faking everything

4 Likes

Honestly, to hell with not taking the bait. This is purely disrespect to come into here and declare everything here to be hate.

And Iā€™m rightfully tired of seeing it. Here, or elsewhere.

2 Likes

So my new sewing machine comes in tomorrow thatā€™s fun :smiley:

6 Likes

What model?

2 Likes

Muting a thread only works when you donā€™t click the link.

3 Likes

Oh noā€¦ are you going to multiply the furries(im sorry im jp)

Brother GX37 Sewing Machine according to the thing.

lol indeed XD I may start making little plushies with scrap fur for fun.

5 Likes

Weā€™ll probably get more fursuit stuffs

1 Like

Ard- I would also like to thank you for your appearance in this thread. Not only have you continued to bump the forum-wide ignore thread. You have actually given us good examples of why it is needed. Thanks again Ard!

8 Likes

Indeed! I want to try to make a partial upper and some feet but I have to fit some stuff with the head.

Yeah like at this point itā€™s needed and hopefully they implement something.

1 Like

I know. Iā€™ll cop to making it, and later removing it. But rightfully, that was after you basically declared open seasonā€¦ after declaring support for ā€œone brave soulā€ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m excited, just realized that I ordered a Anycubic Mono 4k 3d Printer while I was sick, totally forgot that I did order it, and just got an email saying itā€™s on itā€™s way.

1 Like

Omg this is Cutie and Harley 100%

8 Likes

Just report him for trolling. Heā€™s already picked up at least one vacation for this garbage.

5 Likes

That person is going to continue to respond because they need the last word in every interaction they have. They want you to be mad. Theyā€™re trolling you(and us). Donā€™t give them the quick react.

2 Likes