LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

You might run into an angry Wombat :wink:

4 Likes

Mine went to Puntagorda, Canary Islands, Spain , at least it sounds warm.

5 Likes

10 Likes

hope everyone is doing well today

1 Like

Let me help you out with the link.

I am not one and much for celebrations, though if it is something special in other countries, I do wish people that sort of day, such as the 4th of July for America.

6 Likes

People keep asking me how I get more than 20 threads per Palace of Lei Shen run.

So I made a video of it.

However, I am also significantly too lazy to share this normal places. Lmao. So enjoy me really badly doing Palace.

6 Likes

Peach ( puppy for folks that don’t know ) , Hun Bun, why must you insist on sleeping on my foot? You’re like almost 60 pounds @_@

Eh she’s being good, whatever. Although I can’t work on Palicos in Monster Hunter Rise because she will just get all worked up. lol

7 Likes

All larger dogs think they are lap dogs

7 Likes

Fixed that for you. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

5 Likes

Especially larger ones then xD

5 Likes

All dogs ARE lap dogs. You just lack the legs for such a task. :dracthyr_nod:

5 Likes

tries to jump up and fails

Oh damn it…

4 Likes

our neighbor usually is outside and peach always checks to see if hes there so I brought her over on a lil leash so they could say hi. so she made a friend

ooo boy is she not used to leashes tho we gotta work on that XD

she didn’t pull me around or anything but she resisted a little. so hey at least she behaved

I may be shy and don’t like being seen. But I wanted Peach to make a friend she was clearly vibing with lol

6 Likes

Oh yes.

The sick doggie just had an upset tummy.

Also hit level 80 finally in beta on my Earthen.

4 Likes

Shes such a cool design too!

Like this is a straight up warhammer character whos badass, and suddenly people have issues just cause of her race and that they treat her missing arm like a real disability. No one whined about kargath bladefist, so its pretty clear that these folks are disingenuous.

Hey, unrelated…but im having trouble on a WoW race. I am trying to come back, but my personal body image issues keep getting in the way. Pandaren, Dwarf, Orc–im trying everything out becaue human just hurts now, and never felt great to play as.

So…anyone have things they adore about their race? Stuff that keeps them grounded or immersed while playing, preferably. Animations, looks, anything!

8 Likes

Big fluffy tail for vulpera.

4 Likes

Very excited! Delves are what ive wanted from this game for ages!

1 Like

This is fantastic reasoning. The fuzzy tail is good. If their proportions were less goblin and a bit more…lombax if you know ratchet and clank, than id probably be playong as one. As it stands the arms bother me an unreasonable amount. Theyre just too long for me while playing, even if i love their racial amd everything else about them.

4 Likes

Honestly Rosenivy in my head carries the same vibe as Senshi in Dungeon Meshi when he changes into a elf

5 Likes

Comedy is a good
motivator too! Im learning a fair bit already

3 Likes