LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I just started watching Young Sheldon and is pretty good.

Has anyone watched any of the seasons of The Traitors on Peacock?

I’ve had some bad—terrible—experiences on discord, but I’ve also had great ones. I’m very glad I was able to have the opportunity to be in contact with some folks on discord here in the last couple of months: it’s meant the world to me here lately. Don’t let my saccharine wishing for sunshine :sun_with_face: and roses :rose: and totally-not-fake smile fool you, I’m quite a less-than-happy, barely “okay-enough” person underneath this “smile”.

But, yeah, everyone’s experience on there is different, so I understand not using it. It’s been very bad and very good for me.

8 Likes

Part of it too was when started T my voice was all over the place.So even with friends voice was a deterrent.

Didn’t help that last summer,had an issue where was assulted by someone who was living with me and it compromised my my larynx and such so now 3 years on my voice is fluxing all the time from damage.
Its sux cuz Id love to do voice with some here in Disc but yeah.

9 Likes

phara hugs Hate to hear this. Love ya.

With the issues I have with verbal communication and my voice itself, well, I have a soft spot in my heart for anyone who has voice issues no matter their source. And, that’s absolutely terrible what happened to you with the assault. Me, I spend like 99.99% of my time in discord, not in voice chat, only text channels. :mute:

12 Likes

5 Likes

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry /hug

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that happened to you.

I like the discords I’m in because none pressure anyone to vouce chat, and quite frankly I’d leave any that tried.

I’m not a voice chatter, and I have a very quiet voice.

8 Likes

That’s awful. I am so sorry that happened to you.

5 Likes

I love your name for that. I got way too overwhelmed with the discord and guild chat and forum and text and email and everything, I also just use a solo discord server now, mostly for uploading images for free.

6 Likes

is everyone here excited for the august release of war within?

1 Like

Sorry to hear all that.

6 Likes

Awww well if you ever get back into it I recommend both Lann’s Discord and Fuzz’s Discord both are great communities with great people. :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

9 Likes

Can I be here?

5 Likes

Of course we’re here, away from the toxicity of the rest of the forums from people such as yourself.

11 Likes

Remember folks. Throw glitter at the trolls. They’ll never get rid of it, and it at least helps them look a bit more fabulous.

12 Likes

Glitter is a crafting-transmitted disease with no known cure! :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I’m here I’m queer get used to it. Or just click the mute button since this is an internet forum lol

14 Likes

So I have been told by many friends, including a friend who does leather working.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Depends if you’re gonno bring the pizza or no

7 Likes