LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

All that music was so well done! My favorite:

That breakdown at the bridge is so mid-90s pop rock to me. These kinds of songs are when you have beautiful creativity and are incredibly conversant in music theory to the point you become a Auralmancer, effortlessly casting musical spells evoking certain themes and styles like a polyglot who easily shifts between languages.

2 Likes

“Yo stacy! Talk to me talk to me talk to me baybaaaae” might as well be burnt into my head I watched this movie so much as a kid lol

1 Like

Like this ending?

Ah, forgot all about the Goofy Movie
add I2I to my list above.

Oy
and
I had run out of likes on Phara, so forgot I was on this other character.

1 Like

That’s another good one. Surface Pressure speaks to me personally because I’m an Oldest sibling who had everything put on my shoulders. The mental abuse and ‘this is your responsibility’ took a huge toll on me.

1 Like

Okay I know we’re talking Disney music. But I brought up Atlantis so now I gotta share it lol

5 Likes

Haven’t watched Atlantis in a long time. I should re watch it, it was pretty good.

That song is awesome, Collision of Worlds. That big, sexy chorus

But, no, I mean this one:

It’s even cooler with Richard Petty and Paul Newman as voice actors.

Ah, I haven’t seen the first movie fully. I dunno, last time I watched it, I fell asleep.

That’s a killer track, too. Also the oldest, spawn, too

It pulls from a LOT of Americana and automobile “mythology”. Like Route 66, the 50’s-70’s interstate system and how it changed many towns.

All the cameos. ALL the racing cameos (and I’m not into racing)! Mario Andretti, Michael Schumacher, Dale Earnhardt jr. Very cute movie.

1 Like

Just wanted to say that I made it onto Bigot Twitter with a post in here. Never been happier to help highlight someone’s ignorance.

Thanks, I am happy to have a fan.

4 Likes

Yeh it was pointed out to me that I was on there too. I don’t really go on Musky Fantasy Land. But hey, Guess I am famous now.

1 Like

Speaking of Disney, Susan Egan is awesome:

1 Like

I mean, I won’t go on about it and throw unnecessary fire on a burning dumpster but it is funny and sad to see what I assume is a grown human spending all day on twitter being mad over a game forum.

2 Likes

I haven’t watched Atlantis in many years, but I spent my birthday when it came out—as a 19 year old mind you—making my partner go watch it with me. :laughing: :+1:

I think I’m going to expand slightly away from Disney to Don Bluth movies and throw in Somewhere Out There:

5 Likes

I’m sure im on there. He can post this on there.

:raised_hand:
Read between the lines

8 Likes

I loved that movie so much as a kid. Not a lot of people talked about it.

3 Likes

I will unironically love the American Tail movies forever. They were amazing.

5 Likes

I watched the sequel for it a bunch. That west one

3 Likes

That one was awesome as well.

2 Likes