LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

i played a rift blade warrior play from the start to the ember islands

1 Like

A lot of people have figured out how to get past the name filter. It’s best to report the names using the report player feature and bring it to the attention of Blizz. While mods aren’t the best I have watched many people like that get forced name changes.

3 Likes

Oh and the real kicker to that too is if you right click report it sometimes the report function doesn’t work.

Like it straight up says in the middle of your screen in red text report error or something like that after putting up a box of “thank you for your report.”

it’s super bad and a lot of phrases and words It’s like “why does this go through the filter?”

2 Likes

I think I stopped playing after the lightning expansion. Crucia? Was she the big bad then?

1 Like

Because sadly after 20 years people have figured out how the filter works and where its hardlines are at.

2 Likes

Damn hateful people anyway.

They always gotta do awful stuff.

1 Like

unfriends Rose

1 Like

Yes, that has happened to me 3 out of 4 attempts regarding names in the past 2 weeks.

1 Like

It is sort of human nature though. Considering it is wrong to do so, still in human nature. Humans just aren’t perfect.

But seems society is getting worse with people getting worse at times too.

Having our hunter finally talk in cutscenes is gonna be weird. I hope we at least get options on what to say in some scenes. I don’t like when you make a character and don’t really control what they say

1 Like

I get it a lot with “we want to sell carries or whatever” on level 10 bots.

it doesn’t even hide the chat. It’s frustrating.

Oh that’s all subjective, you’re a wonderful person so I know you live a great life all the same. :hugs:

First of all, I wanna say welcome and it’s great to see you here. I’m so sorry that you’ve had to be hurt by what some people think are jokes. We all play WoW to have fun and it’s seriously not okay when someone forcefully takes that fun from us. It’s a symptom of many things outside of WoW that unfortunately constantly are seeping their way in, especially with the storyline of Garrosh’s Orgrimmar front and center as delicious, juicy bait. I don’t know what they can do to stem the tide, but I do know many ways that you can make yourself safer and find friends who will be kind and protective of you.

3 Likes

Well, they say every rose has its thorn. Maybe that Betelgeuse monster or whatever is theirs?
:scream::face_with_peeking_eye::innocent:

If I say that monster’s name 3 times is that how I summon it?

1 Like

Ugh, already under flood warnings here, and now we got a storm? Can the weather stop being bad for once and give me some sunshine and clear skies?

1 Like

OH CMON he’s a fun monster and you know it. xp

Report them, Blizzard is reactive when it comes to names. They only act if they are reported.

2 Likes

Given the report thing wants to work sometimes.
:face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

yeah i think thats the one Storm Legion!

1 Like

Unironically, yes

1 Like