LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

im reading this word so fast and I keep thinking we’re talking about a country in central america.

But country-based plush novelty toys sounds like an untapped squishmallow market. get me that big comfy Canada one.

1 Like

They are very cute. And Lucent Nargacuga is pretty sick.

I’m just not great at fighting stuff like Nargacuga or Tigrex. Shagaru Magala also whoops my butt but they’re just so dang cool I allow it.

Out of likes so you get hugs

hugd

3 Likes

I can’t control what they do. What is it you don’t get about this?

Now this is what I want to see more of in WoW!

This game is just great for “hee hee big monster fight” brain scratches.

Then Rajang shows up and shows that “Return To Monke” is a threat

2 Likes

It really wasn’t fair for them to make you go against Blanka on Adderall with a sword the size of a house.

I liked playing Rift where the NPCs would get into fights with each other - felt dynamic that way, with the planar invasions periodically occurring and fighting the ‘natural wildlife’

3 Likes

I’m still manifesting the Forsaken tech ship shooting lasers and ectoplasm blasts from skulls vibe:

1 Like

And you can control what you do. You want to bring it up? Don’t name names, don’t send images… just tell him.

If you were to post specifics - screenshots of the posts here with character names, or post character-server in the tweets pointing it out, well at that point you’re encouraging them to react directly to those people.

6 Likes

:musical_note: Spooky scary skeletons send shivers down your spine! :musical_note:

1 Like

I hate how Rift turned out but I’ll never forget back in it’s prime they’d have a really upbeat elemental rift music? That got me HYPED

2 Likes

1 Like

OH! I forgot another favorite. I love Bazelgeuse. I remember before I played Rise. I only knew from other youtube vids that he was pretty scary. So when they snuck him into a Rise update I was one scared lil noobie. Since I was fighting him before ever touching World / Iceborne.

I just love bratty monsters that just wanna cause a bit of chaos.

3 Likes

Ah yes, Rajang. The monster that casually bullies an Elder dragon to munch on its lightning charged horn…

2 Likes

i always hoped that game somehow gotten a second chance it was the first to go head to head with wow as well

3 Likes

I can’t send a like, but have a virtual hug instead

6 Likes

I couldn’t beat him in Iceborne :frowning: I didn’t have online stuff. I just couldn’t do it solo. But hey I got pretty far in that game all by myself.

Some of these are real cute babies and I circled the ones that (I think) are cute enough to accompany your favorite sleep paralysis demon

3 Likes

World was not very friendly to solo play sadly. Rise was pretty good for Solo hunters. Hopefully Wilds will be pretty user friendly as well.

2 Likes