LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

The puns are butter than the hate :smiley:

5 Likes

Taters gonna tate.

2 Likes

oh i know! i don’t mind getting dunked on, either, I don’t take it personally or negatively from people i like and when it’s down in jest. sometimes, it’s funny for all involved

1 Like

Stand back, folks! We’ve got an Ally here!

2 Likes

7 Likes

OoO! Another fav monster is Espinas. I love his music. You’re basically fighting a charging bull that happens to be a giant fire / poison / paralysis spitting lizard.

3 Likes

So following LGBT people isn’t being an ally no more? The goal posts keep on changing. :thinking:

Dear Dairy,

Today I read a most wonderful butter pun

5 Likes

Hey now, it butter be worth it.

3 Likes

Yeah my head hurts from just reading his posts, I can legit see why so many people have blocked him now because even when he does wrong he won’t just own he does or did wrong and then correct the bad behavior he doubles down on it and it’s like whatever girl bye.

7 Likes

Given what blackface is, if you say you’re aren’t offended by it, and you’re jumping through hoops when confronted about it? Then you’re making excuses for it.

I don’t know what’s worse, the image itself or what’s been said to defend it.

And with that, honestly, I think it’s safe to say that you’ve outed yourself as someone who’s able to excuse some of the worst stuff with a turn of phrase and judicious of the “/s” flag.

I don’t think you’ll find this thread so welcoming at this point.

7 Likes

Took 5 seconds. Why you defending blackface?

7 Likes

I love a real housewives gif moment

2 Likes

Butter not bring it here!

2 Likes

Low-key the mood of 2024 :clap:

5 Likes

Nargacuga, Zinoger, and Stygian Zinoger are my faves

1 Like

I’m just not engaging with them. I’m just here to cheer and brighten up the evening or day.

8 Likes

Call me basic, but gotta go with ma boi Rathalos.

1 Like

Is it really that big a dill?

7 Likes

See I’m just over here like, “I don’t know any of those monsters but they sound fun”

2 Likes