LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Stopping in as well to wish everyone a happy (and, more importantly, safe) Pride!! Wife and I have been packing most of the day to head to our usual event, though I’m worried about getting rained out. My usual weather apps seem contradictory to some of the weather reports on the news, so… :grimacing:

Suppose we’ll dig out those old rain ponchos as well as the umbrellas.

7 Likes

Everybody love Everybody!
:heart: :rainbow:

8 Likes

Beach chair comfy

8 Likes

Now to just wait for the forums to update with the beach clothes

Rosenivys bound to just look naked in the forum icon but I swear its just the skimpy orange bikini.

7 Likes

Happy Pride everyone!

8 Likes

Puts hands up to cover eyes

AH PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!

4 Likes

Been out as Bisexual for a long time but ive awakened as pansexual recently. Feels more true to me.

8 Likes

“I know you are struggling
I can feel it in your eyes
and when you breathe
I hear the cry of your soul
from living in a world
that was made in darkness
I just wish you could see
how much easier
it could be
here in the light
of your own flame.”

-Erin Nicole

:rainbow_flag: Happy pride everybody! Share your light with everyone and brighten up the world in celebratory joy of who you are and who others have become. You are strong, you are noble, you are brave, and you are part of a beautiful future for us all. Be safe and be loved. :rainbow_flag:

10 Likes

I love the new Doctor.

Jinkx as Maestro was amazing!

1 Like

That’s how ours was here.

I got rained on but people still came out and had nice booths and an fun parade.

But another huge thing on the plus side.

Over the last week there’s been huge mention of Rockford Pride here being their first official official Pride. So many hateful comments on the newspages here over it.

Not a single hater or anti us protests were there in any shape or form.

3 Likes

Its kinda funny youtube and twitter hate the new doctor yet tumblr has been quite nice about it

We now live in a world where Tumblr is the chill internet spot. I love it.

4 Likes

Just wait if old Grave gets them he’ll be sporting them

4 Likes

People are people, and people who worry about other people who aren’t directly affecting you are people who shouldn’t be people.

Any theories on that Susan Twist woman who keeps popping up? She’s like the Bad Wolf of this season. (Also why is there no TARDIS emoji on this thing :cry:)

1 Like

None yet but curious to find out who she is.

1 Like

Fun lil Peach update

She got to reunite with her uncles. ( family friend and their brother who took care of her before we got her ) She was getting some booster shots. Covid and Parvo stuff. It was just cute to watch her wiggle against them just all excited and obviously remembering them.

Then she got to play fight with one of her brothers. I forget all the time that Peach was the runt of the litter. Cuz oh boy you could not tell with her attitude. She kicked her brothers butt XD. It was just puppy play.

Also it was just nice to hear them say I appeared to be doing good with her. Nice way to shut up some of the loud negative thoughts in my brain. I joked “Yeah and she likes us for some reason” so that was a fun night.

Our only hang up really is if Mom and I have our eyes off her for too long, we don’t spot her “i have to go to the bathroom” tells and accidents happen. She’s at least learning “If I go potty out in the backyard, I get a treat” lol. Baby steps.

I was too young to really train our last two dogs. So I’m doing all sorts of homework. Mom has more experience but I still gotta take care of Peach solo when Mom is at work.

But then Peach just falls asleep near me, sometimes with her belly up. And I just feel like “hey at least she’s comfy and happy”

8 Likes

Is it just me or is the beachwear stuff kinda low res?

I was kinda excited to get it but… its just kinda off looking

2 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty low rez looking.

1 Like

Yes I do and did you see the latest episode? It’s tied with my favorite with Boom.

1 Like

Needed to read that today, thank you

5 Likes