LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

A surprising game is meeting my desire for an M+ style experience. Has anyone heard of Balloon Tower Defense 6? It’s so cute, I’m a fan! They have maps on different difficulty modes which I have been thinking of as LFR (easy), Normal (medium), Heroic (hard) and Mythic (CHIMPS/Un-popable).

5 Likes

blood boiling

Yeah I’m a huge fan of tower defense. My favorite was Element TD and Wintermaul TD. Kinda miss those times

What annoys me is how unstable the game is. I’ll usually play the base game and 1 or 2 expansions, but there’s so many weird bugs when you try to put all the DLCs together. And what’s worse is that you really do need mods to open up more options but that will break the game as well lmao

6 Likes

Don’t remind me. I’m guilty of also purchasing a lot of the DLC’s, especially when most of the DLC’s should’ve just been added into the game without charging anyone for them.

4 Likes

You might consider Palia; it’s out on Steam in open beta.

It’s a pretty relaxing little casual world. Farming, hunting, gardening, etc. Just a way to relax and kill some time.

6 Likes

I keep meaning to play it, I have it just haven’t installed it yet.

5 Likes

Tbh with Sims I would probably get the base pack and whatever the pack or mod is that turns my sim into a werewolf, play it for probably a few weeks then turn it off lol

3 Likes

CK3 has wow mod if that interests you tbh

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2949767945

2 Likes

I’m waiting for some mods to update still.

95-99% of the mods I use are aesthetic. I have an item spawning mod literally only so if I can’t make it home, I can grab a warp totem and make it. (Or I guess a tent in the new update) And I use chests anywhere cause I am horrible at organization.

Some of the aesthetic mods I use.

2 Likes

oh yeah, i have a few qol stuff. im still kinda new to sdv bc i never get far.
im playing the meadow farm w/ my 2 chickens i love so damn much idky lol.

which is odd bc this seems like a perfect farm to marry shane and shane has 4 hearts from me all bc i enabled him and gave him beer on his bday lmao. not me helping a drunk get more drunk! it’ll be funny if i end up w/ him but i dont usually talk to villagers at all but ima start. who do you like the most?

another good visual mod is daisyniko thank god she updated. i cant STAND the brightness of the game its too much.

2 Likes

In vanilla, I normally marry Sebastian and date Shane.

In modded portraits I either marry Sebastian or Harvey, then date Alex, Shane, and sometimes Sam.

However, this time around I’m planning on marrying the first guy I get to 10 hearts with, adopt two kids with him, divorce him (then make him forget me), then have Krobus move in so I can pretend I married and had kids with the best option.

I even made a mod for a mod to give me children that look like Krobus is their father haha.

2 Likes

I had heard about that from some friends who play, it comes off more as an unfortunate knee-jerk move to prevent bad actors from having a potential stage (bigots being the bad actors here), given that there is a part of the games fanbase who still don’t know Starship Troopers is satire sadly.

To ad, the online experience seems to almost 100% be to default role play as an overblown “this is what people think Americans are” meme. Have heard several, “we only invaded the robots for their oil” jokes.

4 Likes

Ironically that is why Super Earth does anything with the bugs… lol

4 Likes

Man I keep considering getting stardew valley cuz literally all my siblings play it, but Im 100% sure I’ll un-fun it and burn myself out super fast like every other “cozy” game

Heck we all got animal crossing switch when it came out, and as they were all working on paying off their upstairs, I had a max house and several hundred million bells already

I do not work well with cozy games, I must beat them

3 Likes

If it’s not your personality it’s not your personality. My bff is the very fast-paced action type of gamer so we always find it so funny when I play Overwatch and I’m freaking out at everything happening, and then he’s snoozing 3 minutes into a farming game.

3 Likes

I tend to do that. I try to maximize and do everything year one, even though there’s zero time limits on anything.

Even the one time limit isn’t really a limit, just requires a diamond to re-evaluate your farm and diamonds are easy to get lol

2 Likes

I miss overwatch 1, well specifically pre-sombra

Was good

I’m always there to make phat stacks, and usually forget to befriend or romance anyone at all cuz that grind doesn’t stop

:triumph: :100: :100: :muscle:

4 Likes

I really don’t like the main abbreviation for most aesthetic mods for Stardew. Icks me out every time I open the folder to update. :confused:

2 Likes

Dare i ask what the abbreviation is? :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

2 Likes

CP. For Content Patcher. But I have to see [CP] constantly.

Also, I highly recommend the Diverse Stardew Valley pack if you play and PC and want modded villager appearances:

There are options for every single character (except Morris, Pam [who has a cleft lip variant], Clint [who has a hard of hearing variant] and Linus [who has a service dog option]) to be turned into something other than white. Some even have multiple (like Haley/Emily you can choose between black or romani)

Penny and Sam are also trans in the mod, and will always adopt children, regardless of your gender, (though there’s another mod to have pregnancy as an option again)

For instance, the Harvey and Sebastian options I choose are: (The Harvey version was a suggestion by me when the mod was first being added, haha. I suggested they model him after Ravi on the TV show iZombie)

Best part is it’s fully customizable. All features of the mod are also added to the vanilla versions of characters, so if you want a family with like, a persian jodi, white kent, persian sam and white vincent, you can do that. So it really just gives you more options to add some diversity to the game.

And they have seasonal outfits that change based on weather and such. It’s a huge download. Like one of the biggest mods out there.

3 Likes

Oh Lord have Mercy DX

Im out of likes. Dang it.

4 Likes