LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

It’s kind of you to be worried about this, but I’m sure I will have enough to get what I want—the few things then that will be important to me—when the time comes. Please, spend your money on what you need or on Gus. I will be fine, but I do thank you for the thought. :slightly_smiling_face: :dracthyr_heart:

I know the rest of general discussion has be pretty rough with a lot of anger, a lot of forum in-fighting with posters pitted against each other, and lots of trolling. But, it’s been a month yeaterday since a terrible, hateful troll thread got me upset that I had to come out from behind the mask that is Pharazon the Dark Iron dwarf avatar and just be me in a post. That thread was obviously heading to 404, so I knew I could go back to hiding behind that Pharazon the GIF dwarf mask and not have to deal with the scrutiny of others. But, ya’ll know what? Fuzzbutt was great that evening, and Breadisfunny was kind to me and also seriously encouraged me to be myself, that it’s okay to be me on here. I know we don’t all get along and like each other, but this thread has been great for me, someone without the best support structure for LGBTQ+ issues. I don’t ask for much, but if you don’t like bread, put him on ignore. And, bread, please try to behave, be kind. Please, that’s all I want. I don’t need anything else. It’s upsetting me dearly typing this up (I should already be working anyways) because I’m upset thinking you all might get in argument over bread making another post here. I don’t want to be the cause of any harm.

All I can say, is that the thought of any kind of possible argument with each other over this post has had me crying. Crying over stuff thwt causes me anxiety isn’t too unusual for me, but just the thought of people fighting totally stresses me out.

7 Likes