LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

no its not me. dont worry i wont come back guess im not welcome here.

Came across this and it’s so cute lol

3 Likes

Pusheen is always cute

1 Like

I hope you all are doing well :pretzel:

4 Likes

Likewise Féy and I’m happy you found the continued LGBTQ+ thread so you could join the fun, good conversation, etc. again. :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Finally watching the trailer for the Fable reboot

Its kinda funny how there’s a werewolf in the trailer. For context. Werewolves don’t exist in that world. They got Balverines instead. Basically a werewolf but without a snout.

1 Like

if the reboot has the same funny side quest doors ill be happy again

Oh heard about that and forgot to check it out gonna do it now :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Edit: ok that was a good trailer and Dave is hilarious.

I stg if Reaver is still there lol

1 Like

/deep breath
MEMES!!

Warlocks. Man.

4 Likes

The first meme reminds me of a alien vs predator game I played as a teen. If you were playing a xenomorph or predator, you had a easy kill or grab if you were behind a target. So imagine Yautjas getting stabbed with tails or Xenos getting yoinked off walls lol

2 Likes

The older AvP FPS games were great. I was horrible about finding a nice hiding place in the ceiling and dropping behind people to munch their heads as an alien in the 2nd one

HELP LMAO

6 Likes

Yeah I played the older one but the one I was talking about was around the xbox 360 era of gaming. Fun game.

Ok, that one was decent.

I’m just bummed the one titled AvP2 is like a legal rights nightmare so it’s not released. It was a lot more playable for me as the Alien was not as fast as in the first fps (that made me nauseous) and the headbite was easier to aim.

Also, when you play as an Alien for too long you get jumpscared by auto-turrets.

Also, in AvP2, the start of the Alien campaign runs you through the whole life cycle, including biting your way out of someone’s chest.

Yeah I remember playing that one. I got the box for it nearby.

Wish those games would make a comeback. The recentish Predator game was cool and we finally had a female Yautja in it.

I wish we could get a movie that shows the female ones. Because a lot of lore for them is the females are bigger and stronger. ( with some variety obviously but mostly they were intimidating when the males wanted some snu snu lol )

1 Like

Think with D4 I’m going Bone Spear Necro but its until I find enough cool loot to make a summoner build. I’m slowly gathering neat legendaries for it.

Felt pretty cool that I could defeat The Butcher if he showed up.

I just miss my skelly bros. Still just on Tier 3 and only level 60 but I’m working on it. ( playing solo makes leveling slow which is dumb but eh )

lol, Tenants… That’s the most dad, dad joke ever.

I laughed at that way harder than I should have.

2 Likes

I haven’t added any Cutie Harley pictures in a while so here’s Cutie and Harley playing.

7 Likes

Here’s another one.

Ignore the litter box they decided to fling litter everywhere.

5 Likes