LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I am on a fair amount of them now. Some art ones, some for cheap/healthy meals, a soup reddit, some fandoms.

Lol, that was the fastest grey out I’ve ever seen. :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

No the API is just used by developers to maje third party apps. If you just used the default reddit app, or just your browser, nothing would change for you. A whole bunch of communties going private would definitely affect you, though.

Tbh I’ve been noticing -so- much hate directed at our community lately and it makes me sad

3 Likes

I’d be in. I like defending darkshore. I never did do it on my horde characters.

2 Likes

I feel you and me too, it’s like if you don’t wanna be here mute the thread or don’t even bother clicking on it to begin with, it’s legit as simple as that.

2 Likes

Also tbh I have had SO much fun on disc I feel like you should try it on your priest!!!

I’ll copy the little talent thing (I think I can copy paste my talents to you and you can just input them?) and try it out if you want, but I was like I need to tell avarie about disc now

2 Likes

Yeah idk why some people don’t do that unfortunately :confused:

2 Likes

I’m a disco priest on my velf priest and i do like it! I wouldn’t mind checking out your talents though!

1 Like

When I see a toon with a lot of achievement posts and zero posts, I assume it’d a forum regular sockpuppeting.

2 Likes

I copied a streamer who seemed to be doing well in arena lol idk his talents have worked for me tho, better than the guide I tried which was -slightly- different

2 Likes

It’s because of the fear mongering and scapegoating. A lot of these people don’t actually know people in our communities and so they just look at us from the outside and get told certain stories and buy into it.

There’s this quote from One Piece where a character I love says “you can’t find people on a map.” It’s the same for all these issues. Everything in this world is made up of people, and when you don’t take the time to understand people then you understand nothing.

2 Likes

I was surprised I lived in some of the ones we did the other day.

2 Likes

It reminds me of a tweet I saw the other day of someone expressing they feel that a lot of people aren’t listening to our community and people need to listen more.

3 Likes

No you did great Aves!!!

I wish I could que on my priest tho tbh w you but cross faction isn’t there yet I guess :confused:

Really glad I still have likes, but I feel I was about to run out.

1 Like

People are afraid to listen.

1 Like

If that’s the case I hope they get the silence they deserve because legit I can only give so much side eye to posts that shouldn’t be here from people that shouldn’t come here to begin with and yeah that might sound a bit cold but I get so tired of LGBTQ+ haters coming here just to harass us and ruin the good vibes.

2 Likes

I’m always surprised if i love through pvp.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 20000 replies. Continue discussion at LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2).