LGBTQ+ Guilds & Proudmoore?

Hello!
(I posted this in Guild Recruitment, but I’d also like some input here :heart:)

My boyfriend and I are interested in diving back into WoW to take advantage of the level boost. We’re interested in finally joining a guild, but we specifically want to join a positive, mature LGBTQ+ community. Specifically, we’re looking for a group of Gaymers who love and respect each other’s queerness. We’re NOT looking for a horny community that exists to facilitate ERP or sending nudes (a la our last queer guild :man_facepalming:).

A little background on us:
We’re a gay couple our late-20s/early-30s. I’ve played since Vanilla with my most “hardcore” days circa BC/WotLK. I’m mostly an Explorer/Achiever type RPG player, but I would like to try my hand at raiding in Shadowlands. My boyfriend is a noob but he’s reached 120 and looking for more opportunities to learn and improve.

I play both Horde and Alliance, but my bf plays Horde. So finding a great Horde guild is the priority, but we’re looking for a home on both factions.

I’m aware that Proudmoore seems to be the unofficial LGBTQ+ hub, but is that for both factions or only Alliance? And is it worth switching to that server because it is such a hub?

Thank you all in advance for your consideration and kindness. Looking forward to making some new connections!!

10 Likes

Bumping due to interest. Also looking for a lgbt friendly guild. Currently in area 52, uncomfortably settling for a place I cant really call home.

2 Likes

Any traction on this? Similar position here.

Ditto here. I’m slowly migrating my 120s back to Proudmoore and I’m looking for an LGBT friendly guild that’s kinda low key.

1 Like

Looking For LGBT friendly guild too

Me too maybe we could all make one :joy:

2 Likes

Any luck on finding an LGBT friendly guild?

I would be down for helping form a new LGBTQ+ guild for Shadowlands.

Hey guys! Come check out Illicit! (Alliance - Proudmoore US)

We aren’t specifically an LGBTQ-only guild, but we are run by several officers who are all part of the community and the guild itself is VERY LGBTQ+ friendly!

We love new/returning players and a lot of us are gearing/leveling alts right now too!

A bit more about what we offer:

• We have 2 raid teams (one is currently on hiatus)
  • Regular dungeon groups
  • Social activities like contests, games, mog/achievement nights, and mount runs
  • We also have a boosted discord where we all hang pretty much nightly!

I’d love to chat and let you know more about us if you’re interested! Hit me up on bnet: Ryry#11575

Also to address your question about Horde/Alliance. Proudmoore is FAR stronger as alliance. There is 1 or two LGBT-oriented guilds on horde side, but Horde Proudmoore is completely dead and definitely not worth a transfer!)

2 Likes

Check out the Anti Drama Society. Specifically LGBTQIA+ social leveling guild.

I’m sort of off and on player. Been playing solo for many years and have my own personal guild. Been looking at returning back to a more full time schedule. Wouldn’t mind opening up my guild to the possibilities of a LGBTQ+ guild as I’m part of the community. Have 7 bank tabs, and we could make the guild whatever we see fit.

Lately I’ve been making bags and handing them out as well as some gold to starting players. Bought a person their flying when I saw them at level 60 still using their ground mount today. Felt good helping out.

I am considering a fresh character and returning to alliance since I have played horde since BC. The guild I have played in since Pandaria is very small and cozy, perhaps too much so. Been playing ESO mostly for past year and I really appreciate how active my guilds are and so I hope to find a guild with a healthy low drama roster. LGBT friendly is important but doesn’t need to be the theme.

I have raided to varying degrees since launch but have become a lot more casual lately. Might be nice to push myself into heroic for shadowlands if the schedule is compatible.

Most of the guilds you would probably want to be in on this server are LGBT friendly. What I found when I did briefly join an “LGBT” guild on Proudmoore was that it wasn’t really any different from any other guild I have been in since WotLK.

Hey all! Sorry to comment on a thread six months later, but there are a lot of really great Queer guilds on Proudmoore. Horde side there is Gaymers United (I think thats the name) and also Taint (that I’m a part of). Alliance side has The Gayborhood, another Gaymer titled guild… and like dozens more that I see in passing.

Hiya! Still looking? I’m coming to proudmoore - looking to start a lgbtqia guild that raids consistently!

Roker - proud gay girl

Hi everyone, I’m GM of , a LGBTQ- and ally-friendly guild on Proudmoore. We’re a diverse bunch (and value that!) and welcome adults from all walks of life and experience levels.

We don’t focus on raiding but we do enjoy raiding normal together a couple nights a week (optional of course).

You can find my recruitment post in my post history on this forum, get in touch if you’d like to know more!

Thanks,
Mixolydia - Mixolydian#1800

May I suggest Uno Más? We’re an open guild, for both casual players and casual raiders. Alliance side. If you are interested in raiding, it’s Tues and Wed, 7pm pst-930pm pst. We also run keys pretty steadily, and have a Saturday raid for alts/catch up players.
Just shoot me an add, Kattakatt#1324, I’ll answer anything you’d like.

I know this post is like a year old, but I’m trying to find an LBGT alliance guild on Proudmoore. Is Anti Drama Society even a thing anymore?

Bumping this thread cause I’m looking for an LGBTQ+ guild on Proudmoore now. 35 trans woman. 356 prot warrior. Played the same character since 2005. I do completionist/collecting content, and would like to find a mythic+ team. I’m active on Discord.

Looking for the same. I played on proudmoore both horde and alliance for years, I’m returning after leaving in legion. But I’m not having luck finding an active LGBT guild. Most I check a few times a day and can’t find anyone online.