LGBT Storylines in War Within?

Oh, a couple of sockpuppets doing what sockpuppets do best. Is it that hard to report the trolling and ignoring the trolls?

1 Like

i did, and one blatantly hating it right after my first reply

Trolling is what he’s here for though lol

i didnt know Chromie was even a character of interest in that context until someone in here brought it up maybe two years ago. I just thought it was a gnome for a long time, lol.
I dont care either way, personally. The game world being reflective of the real one doesnt bother me in the least.
The part that does bother me is Im likely MUCH further right politically than 99% of everyone here and yet somehow Im NOT finding the atrocity committed by this OP.

Blatantly hating?

Or maybe… just doesn’t want to see?

they used the f word replacing the c with cent sign … they hate us

It’s a wonder to behold how intentionally obtuse you’ve been this entire thread.

4 Likes

Are you admitting you’re a T-Squad alt?

1 Like

us lgbtq+ lmao

That’s… another reach, lol. We all know you aren’t serious.

But arguing is fun, innit?

1 Like

Right… So, you speak on behalf of people now, do you?

should i quote the post in question??

unless ur baiting me to and ill get banned for reposting that vileness

1 Like

Did you play Morrowind?
I think that was the first game I played that had an obvious gay character in it.
I remember the disgusting display of bigoted behavior on their forum about it back then too.
I have to be around LGBT every day here. Im not alienating my friends and neighbors because of how they are born.
For god sake, Im actually a bible thumper and evidently Im less bigoted than a long list of ‘tolerant’ sorts in here. lmao

1 Like

well others wont say it but i appreciate you

1 Like

and the racism also was in Morrowind

This entire thread is a bait. You know it.

I saw the post. Looks like a dude that’s just tired of seeing it.

Doesn’t actually mean he’s a -phobic. Like, I’m tired of seeing your disingenuous posts, doesn’t mean I hate SPED kids.

4 Likes

no…you ASSUMED it was and went on a derailment tirade with your mates above.

and there is murder in this game…make a point that matters son.

yeaah…I’ve seen enough of this nonsense.

it’s ramping up, it’ll be shut down in a few hours.

2 Likes