LGBT Storylines in War Within?

Sexual identity/preferance or gender dysphoria or lack there of isnt what makes storylines compelling for most humans when the topic is War/invations. We’ve had interdimensional invations, factions and tribe wars, time travel. None of the exciting storylines would be made more interesting/entertaining to most of Blizzards customers if we were told or shown additional details of their sexuality or gender identity. If blizzard believed that it was required to enhance the story, and sell more product, it would be included already.

Good question.

1 Like

You might want to trade up on that one. The FBI loves broccoli and clam sauce pizza.

I’m calling Mario and Luigi!

1 Like

Speaking of pizza, and I know this is for down under, wonder if it is possible to make a vegemite pizza?

You mean teenage mutant ninja turtles?

/sigh one of those kids from the playground

Why?

I didn’t want to bring out the big guns right away, but you’re right. It might be that time.

1 Like

I dunno why, it only occured to me, after this fish and chips shop in a Victorian town did deep fried vegemite sandwiches.

I only tried it once and didn’t like it, but curious combo :slightly_smiling_face:

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six-foot-four and full of muscle
I said, “Do you speak-a my language?”
He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich
And he said

“I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can’t you hear, can’t you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover, yeah”

5 Likes

Oh, it got worse than just vegemite. They even did a deep fried pb and jelly sandwich too.

O gawd!!!

3 Likes

Hang on, let me steal the jukebox from the ladies thread

3 Likes

why hijack and keep the boat floating when the thing can sink to the bottom?

Sings along.

1 Like

Oh dear this thread still going…

Well at least most people seem to actually know that T is a troll and are derailing the thread with the few people taking the bait getting flagged.

Anyway I offer this addition to the cursed pizzas
https://imgur.com/a/chdYTam

1 Like

Why/ Is there so much right now you’re questioning yourself?