LGBT Storylines in War Within?

I usually get my pizza from work . Mainly a thin crust Margherita . I’ll do a deep dish say if there is a screw up and the yask me if I want it before I leave. Nice thing is one of those can last me around 3 days.

Most of the time I get wings, sanwiches or past from work .

It does! :taco: :pizza:

1 Like

We don’t claim them.

1 Like

Can’t do’em. To me, they taste like how I would imagine rust to taste.

I’m worse than a cat.

Little secret, I’m not actually undead… I’m extremely malnourished because I dislike so many foods and food textures…

1 Like

Daily reminder, pineapple does indeed belong on pizza. :pineapple: :pizza:

1 Like

O gawd, he’s back.

Hah. Makes me think of my sister as a kid she only did cheese pizza and had to have divider plates because she didn’t want her food to touch. Lol

She was a very picky eater didn’t like texture and would only eat fried shrimp, without the crust she wouldn’t eat them, said they looked like spiders??

Shhh, just join in with the rest of us, and hijack the thread about food.

4 Likes

So did my son, lol

1 Like

oh fudge i didnt even notice who it was.
i guess it wasnt a long ban >.>

1 Like

Fairly long. I thought finally it was a perma-ban

4 Likes

someday… hopefully…

Fudge brownie Oreo pizza.

4 Likes

Gottcha - I do like pineapples on my pizza

1 Like

is it pizza wensday today?

literally a violation of forum rules.

1 Like

Like extra cooked thin crust, just don’t like those chunks of tomato. Rubbery black olives are a no-no too!

Didn’t know there were forum police made from regular poster on here.

1 Like

I wonder, what can’t be placed on pizza now?

I find people to be fascinated by this, tbh. When this topic comes up a few things always happen:

1. A game of “would you eat this” commences immediately.
  2. At least one person tells me about something they need me to try because they know I’ll like it.
  3. People start to order crazy foods and try to get me to try it. ( I don’t like this game at all)

I had beef tartar last year and it was terrible. I also tasted a meatball the size of a baseball resting atop ‘fancy’ spaghetti-o’s… Like first off… fancy spaghetti-o’s? How?? HOW?

1 Like

I’m calling the FBI

4 Likes