LGBT Storylines in War Within?

Oh, I thought it was food for thought and now it is over to tires in toilets.

1 Like

The idea of there being any sort of trans or Pride movement in Azeroth is completely nonsensical. It’s never been demonstrated in-game that anyone (even the most evil of evil badguys) has a problem with people in the LGBTQI+$backslashAlt+Code community.

Evil Bad Guy: “Watch as I destroy all your heroes and take over your world. I will rain hell fire down on the innocent children and watch as their mothers and fathers are fed into my soul engine. Mwahahahahaha.”

Azerothian: “What about our trans people?”

Evil Bad Guy: “They’re alright. My war is not with them.”

1 Like

If thy currency is cookies, then I shall bring the milk.

wiggles toes

1 Like

The currency is chocolate money.

1 Like

Steals Burrito…
Flees…

1 Like

goodbye forums. im done.

It 100% is not. Talonel exists only to cause drama on these forums.

5 Likes

There’s a lot to unpack here in my simple mind. But that mog is banging

So what you’re saying is you were, infact, born yesterday.

5 Likes

Thank you. I usually just spread butter on my forklift after taking a nap. Then, bam, instant noodles.

1 Like

Didn’t you know? They were born bang on at the tick of midnight.

Sabbia, I think we’re gonna need a bigger gif. Something bigger than LOTR.

1 Like

Am LG(B)T, and 100,000% sick and tired of people feeling so badly about themselves they need “representation” to feel accepted.

god, so sick of it

2 Likes

I want a dark LGBT story

It shouldnt all be sunshines n rainbows like help my husband pick flowers

1 Like

You can disable that option in game so it doesn’t prove anything.

2 Likes

have they ever done a male villain/antagonist who was gay

Or or or!

How about just hoping it’s a story that doesn’t need anything shoehorned in for the sake of brevity?

I’m not opposed to incorporating LGBT moments into the story, as long as they don’t contradict the lore or the narrative intended by the developers. We’re immersed in a fantasy realm, tell the story of characters confronted by all-powerful deities, and forcefully injecting ideas into a narrative where they don’t naturally belong would detract from the storytelling. Before advocating for specific additions to a game, consider whether they align with the established universe and whether they enhance or detract from its essence. Some narratives require darkness and violence to exist, and not every tale revolves around themes of love and friendship. Striving to homogenize all stories and saturate them with love would only render them dull for everyone, including yourself.

1 Like

Maam, this is an MMO, Friendship is murder magic is the whole thing.