LGBT Characters?

what exactly would be the point? just a numbers total? anything else would be meaningless.

Knock it off and find meaning in your life.

8 Likes

If that was truly the case then maybe back at end of May through June with all of your posts on this you should have been forward and to the point you’re doing this for college and take it Facebook where things like this get a little more tread but not much.

Ahhh, so you’re an identitarian collectivist… and a troll.
Certainly explains why your brain is stuck in first gear.
Your university is probably laughing at you for being such a rube and giving them easy money…

4 Likes

To be honest, people like him don’t create anything. They just wedge in and ruin what others have already made.

2 Likes

Why are ppl so obsessed over characters relationships in a VIDEO GAME shi is so weird

4 Likes

No

4 Likes

So he finally makes a toon to show us all that all the times we said Talonel and Tuullnn were the same person and both of those toons going no we are not is a lie.

Now anyone that has even had the slightest belief that both of those toons were ever being honest should really feel dumb for buying into their trolling.

11 Likes

Well, considering these threads are usually deleted after a while, and most credible professors and teachers want to see sources. Again it’s a poor choice. Unless you go to Devry.

Go do your research elsewhere.

4 Likes

Actual wow books depict Anduin as liking the female draenei waggle.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? I’m just asking questions for my thesis now please if you have nothing nice to say, I recommend you don’t say it!

1 Like

Yeah. Because they can be compared. How? You’re such a troll. And I’m so sick of seeing you fly above the radar with your garbage bait posting.

Get a life.

9 Likes

I see you continue to Sea Lion. We know who you are.

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

Really you are saying this is about some thesis and you are posting about it using a toon with a name that is a combination of 2 lgbtq+ thread trolls .

Please you have just outed yourself and if the mods can’t after seeing this not see that you are and have always been a troll , then they suck at their jobs and maybe should be replaced .

17 Likes

Another Talon/army of alts troll bait thread that is about to hit hundreds of replies!

Someone should hire this guy to run their social media. He knows how to get attention.

5 Likes

Here is what I found from WoWpedia.

2 Likes

I see you’re back after your 30 day ban

7 Likes

:+1:
geezus…please do…

1 Like