LFR N'zoth

No, archi in wod, the last boss of wod.

Oh right, I tend to forget WoD since I wasn’t there for a good portion till the very end. Forgot he’s in two places.

Welp that was quick

Garalon was my best lfr experience. Watching an lfr hero get smashed multiple times by a bug for not realizing he shouldn’t be under him had a surreal feeling to it.

2 Likes

Durumu I have come to bargain!

Dies to shadow maze

Durumu I have come to bargain!

Dies to shadow maze

Rinse and repeat

4 Likes

Yes, why would someone playing a video game for fun just jump in and play the game instead of going on youtube and having everything spoonfed to them. After all, who wants the challenge, excitement and sense of accomplishment of figuring out things on their own.

:roll_eyes:

This is why I play solo.

6 Likes

Thats not gonna fix anything

Artifacts were more like the heart of Azeroth though. I.e., something we get immediately after beginning the expansion itself.

The cloak might seem more like a patch thing that people can skip. Dunno. I’ve got it maxed on this guy so it’s not a problem for me, but I’ve definitely seen people around saying they thought it was just for doing visions.

LFR is harder than normal… cause you’re stuck with the worst WoW has to offer… people don’t have a desire to learn, don’t have a desire to play better, don’t have a desire to communicate…

g’huun is the best example: you’d have people auto-attacking him in P1 ( where he regen all damage done to him) for 10 minute and still not realize they were being useless

6 Likes

cept your typical LFR player isn’t trying to figure thing on his own or improve his character.

he’ll jump to the first thing he see and start auto-attacking it. rinse and repeat… if the first thing he see is a shielded n’zoth with 99% dmg reduction or a g’huun who regen all damage done to him… too bad. he’s gonna be there for a while.

1 Like

It’ll fix a vast majority of it, you’ll still get trolls on occasion, but you’ll always get trolls.

Did you guys forget that the vast majority of the people that play this game are terrible? Ny’lotha LFR is a uniquely terrible experience that you guys should probably dumb down way more.

2 Likes

You think LFR should be one of those tramway ride that goes around sixflags and at the end everyone get loot? :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe people are so bad because they keep catering the lowest denominator.

We got him down with 5 stacks ans this is coz none of us knew the fight and it does have some mechanics. Once we saw the first two phases and had a strategy we downed him. Great LFR grp gotta say, ppl were super supportive and patient and genuinely helped each other. U dont always get that but ive found in LFR that if u ask who doesnt know mechanics ppl tend to say so, thrn u explain it before pull and it tends to workout in 1 or 2 pulls.

Yes it helps to have a patient group, usually after a wipe lots of people leave.

And I wonder about them, are they just going to rejoin a group and hope to kill it one shot? are they abandoning the idea of killing n’zoth? are they people who are just on alts and have already killed it on multiple difficulty that don’t want to bother with wasting time? who are the quitters?

Always have to re-explain the fight many times usually.

Its a new fight for a lot of ppl. It will get better with time, similar to azshara. After all its the last boss of the raid, expecting to 1shot him on day 1 even on LFR is a bit odd.

This kept happening to me last night. I kept getting tethered to the same dumb DH tank who would then repeatedly fel rush away from me. I wish I could bill him IRL for the repairs and aggravation.

it’s not that we expect people to 1-shot it…

it’s that after many, many wipe people apparently don’t ponder about mechanic and think that maybe, just maybe, there’s something other than auto-attacking the first thing in sight to be done here.

As someone rightfully corrected me above, its not the tether that drains sanity, that just does damage (Not sure how much). Its standing on anyone who isnt your tether partner that gets you turned insane.

If the damage is handle able (No idea if it is) just make sure nobody stands on you and can probably just brute force the mechanic without going mad.

I stayed for about 12 attempts last night. At that point I kind of needed to go make dinner for my family. I will try another day when I have the time to sit through another 12 or so attempts.