LFR N'zoth

LFR requires too much coordination to make this fight realistic for most groups. While I completed this in just 8 stacks of det, it took a tank in portal and 2 tanks above to handle the constant aggro requirement of basher tentacles getting picked up. Also, being lucky enough not to get hit w/paranoia allowed tank to stay where they should be or it would be a wipe. A really tough battle for LFR, would like to see portal mob have less health so they aren’t stuck in portal too long.

You only need it in your bags, feel free to blow all your cooldowns right before you accept the queue with it unequipped.

We tried a few times and died. No, they shouldn’t nerf him. If you don’t learn the mechanics, it’s not N’zoth’s fault. People need to step up. I mean we’re talking about an entity that was around long before any of us were here for crying out loud. It better be a damn challenge.

1 Like

Recently joined one with 10 stacks and they couldn’t get past 80% health (The best run I’ve seen so far)
Personally feels really weird that LFR is designed for people who speak Portuguese to not interact with each other or even read mechanics but the past two expansions have had final LFR bosses that require some level of coordination and basic mastery of the use of one or more eyeballs and at least one human finger. Just keep LFR easy lol, if you’re tailoring for those people who make it rough. Not like the hand-out gear is as phenomenal as LFR haters say it is anyway.

I don’t understand why blizzard does not have a basic translator in game. IIRC FFXIV does so we can at least attempt communication with those which speak a different language.

2 Likes

At least i cannot titanforge anymore.

1 Like