LFR Loot - Needing to DE

Really need to add some type of requirement to the LFR system if someone has a higher item level piece they can’t need on the item… don’t know how many times i’ve lost upgrades because people are coming in to disenchant the epics for shards.

Yeah apparently whatever changes they have planned aren’t in place because me and my buddy were both able to roll for tier tokens that we have higher ilvl versions of

Want custom loot rules?

Make your own raid.

People with better gear could still get items in the old system as well.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter to me but I guess you missed the blue post.

2 Likes

There’s no difference between someone getting it from PL (essentially rolling where the players can’t see) and DEing it and if they roll openly and DE it.

1 Like

I’ve been disenchanting the tier gloves because its the only piece I win and the piece I don’t need, my way of saying screw you game.

That’s for tokens, people still need rolling on say a pair of gloves when they have 402 gloves etc

What you do with your loot is what you do with your loot… Those that use LFR to farm shards can do it to farm shards.

1 Like

They killed the boss and won the loot. They can do whatever they want with it.

3 Likes

There is a difference and you stated in that post.

Me actively rolling against you just to DE the loot is one thing. Me DEing gear given to me for looting the boss is quite another.

You can’t ‘lose’ what was never yours to begin with.
Roll and win it, THEN it’s yours.

1 Like

I am sorry, It sucks to not get items, But it’s ok that is part of the game when the loot system is fair, What I do with my loot is entirely my business, I have after-all Won said item.

People raid for many reasons, Some raid it for the experience, Some raid it for the story, And some do it to compete with eachother on charts.

People do LFR for many reasons, And some of the above apply, But there is also people that do LFR because crystals are 2500G a pop and I can get up to 2 crystals per piece of loot and up to 3-4 pieces (If luck is willing) Per boss fight, Plus rep and other things, The reality of it is Enchanting is the only profession that requires ~DOING~ content to gain it’s raw materials in any meaningful way, I am simply ‘farming’ much like miners and herbers would do what they are doing.

And I repeat at the end, what I do with my loot is entirely up to me, It is after-all mine.

3 Likes

I like how you said this. Very well said.

1 Like

and screw whoever else in the party could use them

I need gold so I should forfeit making gold?

Maybe the game should stop repeat rewarding me a tier token I don’t need.

Still wearing 372 legs, halls of valor 50 plus times no pants. This week vault gives me crap ilvl tier chest and legs but 418 chest and 415 legs so obviously I took the 418 chest with catalyst next week, no tier token for chest or legs from raid yet again but I’ll probably win shoulders gloves or helm token this week.

Then I did raid on my mage and shaman token x3 dropped.

They should’a rolled higher then.

There’s a special place for people like you. Smell of sulfur. You must be the type of person in an apocalypse to smother a family to steal their food. Shouldn’t have let me do it.

Bro it’s a vidya game.
Nobody’s going to hell over rolling higher than you and doing as they please with their spoils.

Sit down damn.

2 Likes

I don’t care if someone else better geared than me wants the transmog or to disenchant it. My needs aren’t more important than someone else’s.
Everyone who helped kill the boss should be entitled to roll on it.

1 Like

If people are running LFR, they have as much right to the loot as you do. The moment people cannot roll for the items that drop, they won’t run it anymore, which takes the higher geared players out of the queue and will likely impact future queue times, especially with the upcoming change Blizzard was talking about with loot.

4 Likes